RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第八季 第九集 S08E09 The One with the Rumor / 谣言

老友记/六人行/Friends 第八季 第九集 S08E09 The One with the Rumor / 谣言

Will, an old friend of Ross' is in town and Monica invited him for Thanksgiving dinner. Will used to be really fat in high school and he really hates Rachel because she was horrible to him. Will shows his hatred and tells Rachel they had the "I-hate-Rachel-Greene-Club" in high school. The members of the club: Will and Ross! Their club spread a rumor that Rachel had both male and female reproductive parts. Everybody knew about the rumor and Rachel figures that's why certain guys wouldn't go out with her. It turns out that Rachel told everyone about how Ross made out ... 会的,罗斯的一个老朋友在城里和莫妮卡邀请他感恩节晚餐。将用于在高中真的很胖,他很讨厌瑞秋,因为她是可怕的他。将显示他的仇恨和告诉瑞秋他们“i-hate-rachel-greene-club”高中。俱乐部的成员:将和罗斯!他们的俱乐部散布谣言说,瑞秋有男性和女性的生殖器官。每个人都知道谣言和瑞秋的数字,为什么某些人不愿意与她约会。原来,瑞秋告诉大家罗斯怎样了…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey, Rach, listen. Did you know that during pregnancy...
嘿 瑞秋 你知道怀孕的时候...

...your fingers swell up to twice their size and never go back?
你的手指会肿成两倍大 而且再也不会消了吗?

Oh, my God. Let me see that.
天啊 让我看看

You fall for it every time.
你每次都会上当

Hey. Look, I brought you my old maternity clothes.
我把我的旧孕妇装 拿来给你

Oh, Pheebs, that's so sweet. Oh, those are so cute.
菲比 那真的是太棒了 好可爱喔!

And look. See how they expand as the baby grows?
你看 宝宝越长越大 它们也会跟着撑开来

And then after the baby's born, they're great for shoplifting melons.
宝宝出生后 可以穿它去偷西瓜

Oh, good, you're all here. Okay, Thanksgiving tomorrow, 4:00.
太好了 你们都在 感恩节 明天四点

Oh. And guess who I invited? Remember that guy Will Culvert from high school?
你猜我邀请了谁? 还记得高中同学威尔卡佛特吗?

- No. - He was in Ross' class.
- 不 - 他跟罗斯同班

Marching band, was kind of overweight. Well, really overweight.
他是仪队的 有点胖 他是个大胖子

I mean, I was his thin friend.
我属于他瘦朋友那一群

Wow, I don't remember him.Are you sure you're not talking about your imaginary boyfriend?
我不记得 你是说你假想的男朋友吗?

No, that was Jared.
不 那是贾拉德

Wow. Haven't thought about him in a long time.
我好久 没有想起他了

Anyway, um, Will's here on business,and he didn't have a place to go so I invited him here.
威尔来城里出差 他没地方可去 所以我邀请他过来

Oh, that's nice.Oh, by the way, he's lost a bunch of weight.
- 那很好啊 - 他减肥成功

I mean, he looks good. Okay, I mean really, really gorgeous.
他看起来很不错 好吧 他真的是帅呆了

- I still love Chandler. - Wouldn't hurt you to say it once in a while.
- 我还爱着钱德 - 偶尔说一下不会要你命的

Okay, also, just so you know, I'm not gonna make a turkey this year.
先说好了 今年我不煮火鸡...

- What? - Well, Phoebe doesn't eat turkey.
- 什么? - 菲比不吃火鸡

- Phoebe. - Turkeys are beautiful, intelligent animals.
- 菲比 - 火鸡是漂亮聪明的动物

No, they're not. They're ugly and stupid and delicious.
不是的 他们既丑又笨 也很好吃

All right, it's not just Phoebe. Will's still on a diet,Chandler doesn't eat Thanksgiving food
不只是菲比 威尔还在节食 钱德不吃威恩节食物...

-and Rachel's having her aversion to poultry.-She is?
- 瑞秋对家禽类反胃 - 是吗?

Remember I had to leave the room the other day when you had that roast chicken?
对 记得吗? 那天你吃鸡肉时我得走开

I thought that was just because I put the whole thing on my hand...
我以为那是因为 我手里...

...and made it walk across the table.
拿着鸡要他在桌上走的关系

Anyway, it just doesn't seem worth it to make a whole turkey for just three people. Okay? It's a lot of work.
为了三个人做一只火鸡太不划算了 那真的很费功夫

But you gotta have turkey on Thanksgiving.
但感恩节一定要吃火鸡啊

I mean, Thanksgiving with no turkey is like Fourth of July with no apple pie.
成恩节不吃火鸡 就像国庆日不吃苹果派

Or Friday with no two pizzas.
或是星期五不吃两个彼萨

All right, fine, if it means that much to you, but there's gonna be a ton left over.
好吧 如果它真的对你很重要 但到时候一定会剩下很多

No, there won't. I promise I will finish that turkey.
不 我发誓我会把那只火鸡吃完

All right, you're telling me you can eat almost an entire turkey in one sitting?
你是说你可以一次 吃掉一整只火鸡?

That's right. Because I'm a Tribbiani. This is what we do.
没错 因为我是崔比亚尼家的人 这是我们的专长

We may not be great thinkers or world leaders.
我们不是伟大的思想家 或世界领袖...

We don't read a lot or run very fast, but damn it, we can eat.
我们书念的不多 跑不快 但该死 我们是大胃王

Four wide receivers. On third and 18.
第四次长传 第三次18码

Hey, isn't it weird to think about how next year at this time,there'll be a little baby at the table?
明年桌边会坐一个宝宝 感觉真的很奇怪吧?

Rachel's. But good to know where you're at.
我是指瑞秋的孩子 但我很高兴你还有在听我说话

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

- Happy Thanksgiving. - You too.
- 感恩节快乐 - 你也是

- Anything I can do to help? - Actually, there is.
- 需要我帮忙吗? - 好啊

Chandler usually helps me with this, but he's really into the game so I don't want to bother him.
通常钱德会帮忙 但他看球赛看得正入迷

- Could you help me fold these napkins? - Sure.-I'm gonna go across the hall to check on the yams.
麻烦你帮忙折餐巾 我要去对面看看地瓜泥好了没

- Okay. - No, no, no, sweetie. No, not like that.
不 甜心 不是那样的

We're not at a barn dance.
我们不是在办农场舞会

You wanna fold them like swans. Like I showed you at Christmas, remember?
把它们折成天鹅的形状 我在耶诞节时教过你 记得吗?

Yeah, it all just came screaming back to me.
记得 一切历历如新

- So how's the game? - I have no idea.
- 球赛还好看吗? - 我不知道

What?-Yeah, I'm just pretending to watch the game
- 什么? - 我假装看球赛...

so I don't have to help out with stuff.
那样子就不必帮忙

I don't believe you. That is brilliant.
我不敢相信 这招太高明了

- And Monica has no idea? - Nope.
- 摩妮卡不知道? - 对

once in a while I just yell and scream stuff at the TV.
偶尔 我会对着电视大叫

Hey, what...? Hey!
嘿 什么?啊

- Is your team winning, hon? - Oh, yeah. Anderson just scored again.
- 你的球队赢了吗? - 安德森刚刚又得分了

There's no Anderson.
根本就没有安德森这号人物

Oh, I wanna get in on this. Hey, Mon?
我也想如法炮制 摩妮卡

I don't think I can't help you after all. I didn't realize this game was on.
我真的没办法帮你 我不知道球赛打到哪里了

- Oh. I didn't know you liked football. - Well, normally, I don't.
- 你喜欢美式足球? - 通常我是不喜欢

But, you know, Green Bay is playing.
但今天是绿湾队在比赛

- You like Green Bay? - Well, it's only like my favorite bay.
- 你喜欢绿湾队? - 那是我最喜欢的海湾

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

- Happy Thanksgiving. - Aw, thanks.God, Will, I'm so glad that you came.
- 感恩节快乐 - 威尔 我很高兴你能来

You just... You look great.You must've lost like...
你看起来师呆了 你一定减掉了...

A hundred and fifty pounds.Yeah, I'm gonna be in one of those Subway sandwich commercials.
1 50磅 我会是潜水艇三明治广告的下一号人选

- A pie. - Oh right. All right, it's no fat, it's no sugar, it's no dairy
- 是派 - 零脂肪 无糖 也没有奶

- It's no good. Throw it out. - You wanna meet some people?
- 它不好吃 丢了它 - 我来介绍你们认识

This is, uh, my husband, Chandler. Chandler, this is Will.
他是我丈夫钱德 他是威尔

Oh, hey. I'd shake your hand but, uh, I'm really into the game.
我很想跟你握手 但我忙着看球赛

Plus, I think it'd be better for my ego if we didn't stand right next to each other.
而且我们两个只要不站在一起 就不会伤了我的自尊

- This is Phoebe. - Hi.
- 她是菲比 - 嗨

Hey. Wow.
嘿 哇

Well done.
做的好

- Wanna give me a hand? - Sure.-Monica, I can't get over how great you look. You look stunning.
- 你要帮我吗? - 我真的觉得你很漂亮

- You look incredible too. You're just so fit. - I'm watching the game but I'm not deaf.
- 你也很帅 你的身材真棒 - 我在看球赛 但我没聋

Oh, um, I meant to tell you, Ross is coming.-Ross is coming. Great, I love Ross.
- 我- 直想告诉你 罗斯也会来 - 太棒了 我喜欢罗斯

Well, good. And Rachel Green too.
很好 瑞秋葛林也会来

- Is there a problem? - Nope. Uh, it's okay.
- 有问题吗? - 没有 没关系的

It's just, uh...God, I hated her.
那只是...天啊 我恨她

- What? - I hated her.
- 什么? - 我恨她

She was horrible to me in high school.
高中时她对我很凶

But hey, that was a long time ago. I'm in a good place.It might be actually fun to see her again.
但那是很久以前的事了 现在我很好 或许再见到她会很有趣

Got any cakes or cookies or something?
你有蛋糕或饼干吗?

No, Will. No.
不 威尔

You know, it's been a while since we screamed something. Maybe we should.
我们很久没大叫了 或许我们该大叫一下

- Oh, okay. No! - Oh, come on!
- 好吧 不! - 加油

Damn you, ref. You burn in hell!
该死的裁判 下地狱去吧!

Hey, what are you doing? You gotta save room.You've got almost an entire turkey to eat.
你在做什么? 你还得吃掉一整只火鸡

Let me explain to you how the human body works.
让我跟你解释一下 人体的运作方式

I have to warm up my stomach first.
我得先让我的胃暖暖身

- Eating chips is like stretching. - Okay.
- 吃薯片像是在做扛筋运动 - 好吧

- Don't worry, Tribbianis never get full. - I actually know what you're talking about.-And I'm here to tell you something.
- 别担心 崔比亚尼永远吃不饱 - 我要告诉你- 件事

You can eat and eat and eat, but nothing will ever fill that void.
你可以吃个不停 但你无法填满内心的空虚

- Who the hell is this guy? - Will! From high school.Joey.
- 这家伙到底是谁? - 他是我们的高中同学威尔 他是乔伊

- Will. - Ross.
- 威尔 - 罗斯

Hey, you came. Man, you look incredible. Hot stuff.
你来了 天啊 你看起来棒极了 大帅哥

- Hot stuff? - It's good to see you, man.
- 大帅哥? - 很高兴能见到你

Yeah, you too. Man, so, what are you up to?
我也是 你是做哪一行的?

- I'm a commodities broker. - Really? That sounds interesting.
- 我是期货经纪人 - 听起来很有趣

- Yeah, it's not. - Oh.
- 才怪 - 喔

- But I'm rich and thin. - Oh, hey.
- 但我现在既有钱又苗条 - 喔

Man, I don't think I've seen you since, uh, Lance Davis' graduation party.
自从兰西戴维斯的毕业派对之后 我就没有见过你

- That was such a fun night.
那一晚真的很疯狂

Would've been good if we had gotten in, but still, real fun.
如果我们都有被邀请就好了 但那还是很疯狂

God, we were lame back then. Do you remember how into dinosaurs we were?
那时我们逊呆了 你还记得我们多迷恐龙吗?

- Yeah. - So, what do you do now?
- 对 - 你是做哪一行的?

So how long are you in town?
你要在城里待多久?

- Hi. -Hey, sweetie. Oh, good.
- 嗨 - 嘿 甜心 太好了

Rachel Green.
瑞秋葛林

Oh, oh, that's right. Are you gonna be okay?
啊 对了 你没事吧?

Oh, I'll be fine. It's just... God, I hate her, Ross. I hate her.
我没事 只是... 天啊 罗斯 我恨她

Will, high school was a long time ago.
高中是很久以前的事了

Look at her standing there with those yams.
看看她拿着地瓜泥 站在那里的样子

My two greatest enemies, Ross: Rachel Green and complex carbohydrates.
我的两个死对头 瑞秋葛林跟碳水化合物

Oh, my God, Monica. Who is that?
天啊 那是谁?

- That's Will, from high school. - Ah. I do not remember him.
- 他是我们的高中同学威尔 - 我不记得他了

Wow, really got that sexy smoldering thing going on.
他真的 越来越性感了

Oh, my God. Look at the way he's just staring at me.
天啊 看他盯着我瞧的样子

I think he's trying to mouth something to me, but I can't make it out.
他用唇语跟我说话

I hate you.
我恨你

- Okay, dinner's ready. - Okay.
- 好了 晚餐准备好了 - 好吧

- Yeah. Solid effort. Solid effort. - Oh, so who won?
- 真的很精彩 - 谁赢了?

- Green Bay. - Detroit.
- 绿湾队 - 底特律队

- What? - Well, the Lions technically won.
- 什么? - 技术上来说狮队赢了

But it was a moral victory for the Green Bay Mermen.
但在士气方面 是绿湾美人鱼队赢了

- Hi. Will, right? - Right.-Right, hi. I'm Rachel Green.
嗨 你是威尔吧? 嗨 我是瑞秋葛林

- Oh, I remember you. - Really? Aren't you sweet?
- 我记得你 - 真的吗?你真好

I gotta tell you though, I'm having the hardest time placing you.
我得告诉你 我真的很难记得你的样子

Oh, oh, hang on. I think I remember you.
等一下 我想我记得你

Did we, um...? Did we fool around at Lance Davis' graduation party?
我们在兰西戴维斯的毕业派对上 厮混过?

- You are unbelievable. - Thank you.
- 你真是不可思议 - 谢谢你

Uh, Rachel? Why don't you sit here? And, Will, you sit way over there.
瑞秋 你坐这边 威尔 你坐到那边去

That's it? Even if nobody helps me, I can eat that, no problem.
就那样?即使没有人帮我 我也可以吃掉它 没问题

At least give me a challenge.-This is Chandler's chicken.
- 至少给我- 点挑战 - 这是钱德的鸡肉

This is the turkey.
这才是火鸡

Oh. How big is that?
那有多大呢?

- About 19 pounds. - It's like me when I was born.
- 大约19磅 - 它跟我刚出生时差不多大

All right, who would, uh, like some yams? Will?-Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
- 谁想吃地瓜泥?威尔? - 你喜欢那样做 对吧?

What? Oh, you know what? Can we please keep
什么? 拜托把鸡肉...

the chicken and the turkey and everything on the other side of the table? ?
跟火鸡放到另一边去

- The smell is just... Yuck. - Typical.
- 那个味道真的... - 太典型了

- I'm sorry, what? - I said it was typical.
- 什么? - 我说那太典型了

Typical of you, Rachel Green.Queen Rachel, does whatever she wants in her little Rachel-land.
你的典型作风 瑞秋女王 在瑞秋王国想做什么就做什么

Seriously, who is this guy?
说真的 这家伙是谁?

Um, ahem, sorry, do you have a problem with me?
抱歉 你对我有问题吗?

- I don't know. Do I? Do I? - I think you do.
- 我不知道 我有吗? - 我想你有

Apparently you were a little mean to him in high school.
你在高中时对他有点凶

- A little mean? You made my life miserable. - I had no idea. I'm sorry.
- 有点凶?你让我活在痛苦深渊 - 我不知道 抱歉

Well, you should be. Screw it. Bring on the yams.
你应该抱歉的 去他的 把地瓜泥拿过来给我

Will, but you've worked so hard.
但你很努力在减肥

- Yams! - Okay.
- 地瓜泥 - 好的

Uh, Will, I just wanna say that I'm real sorry for whatever I did to you in high school.
不论在高中时我对你做了什么 我都非常抱歉

Oh, it wasn't just me. We had a club.
不只是我 我们组了一个社团

- You had a club? - That's right.The "I Hate Rachel Green Club."
- 你们组了- 个社团? - 《我恨瑞秋葛林社》

Oh, my God. So, what, you all just joined together to hate me?
你们全都聚在一起恨我?

- Who else was in this club? - Me and Ross.
- 还有谁加入那个社团? - 我跟罗斯

No need to point. She knows who Ross is.
你不必指我 她知道罗斯是谁

- So you were in an "I Hate Rachel" club? - Yes, he was.
- 你参加《我恨瑞秋社》? - 没错

So who else was in this club?-Uh, actually, there was also that exchange student from Thailand.
- 还有谁参加了你们的社团? - 那个来自泰国的交换学生

But I don't think he knew what it was.
但我想他不知道那是怎么一回事

So, Ross, we went out for two years
罗斯 我们交往了两年...

and you never told me you were in an "I Hate Rachel Club."
你没有告诉我 你参加过《我恨瑞秋社》?

You went out with her? We had a pact.
你跟她交往过?我们说好的

It was in high school. It's not like it was binding forever.-Then why did it have the word "eternity" in it?
- 那不是永久的约定 - 我们的确说了"永远"

Okay, Monica, did you know about this?
摩妮卡 你知道这件事吗?

I swear I didn't. Hey, is that why you guys used to go up to your bedroom and lock the door?
我不知道 所以你们才会常把房门锁上吗?

-Yeah. - Huh. A little relieved, I gotta say.
- 对 - 我得说我松了一口气

Look, Rach, I'm sorry, okay? I was a stupid kid, okay?
听着 瑞秋 我很抱歉 好吗? 那时我是个愚蠢的孩子

The only reason I joined...- Cofounded.
- 我会加入社团是因为... - 是一起成立

- Cofounded.
一起成立

Cofounded the club, was that I was insanely in love with you.
我会一起成立那个社团 因为我那时疯狂地爱着你

Obviously I didn't handle it very well,but if you think about it, the "I Hate Rachel Club"
我处理的不好 如果你把《我恨瑞秋社》

was really the "I Love Rachel Club."
想成《我爱瑞秋社》

Uh, except that it was really the "I Hate Rachel Club."
但它真的是 《我恨瑞秋社》

Okay. So what? You guys would just like get together and like just say mean things about me?
你们一起说我的坏话?

- Well, we did a little more than that. - No, no. No, no. No, no. Heh.
- 不只是那样 - 不

What? What else did you do?
你们还做了什么?

- We started a rumor. - What rumor?
- 我们散布一个谣官 - 什么谣言?

Oh, come on, Will. Just take off your shirt and tell us.
快点 威尔 挣脱束缚告诉我们

- Ross? - Ugh, it was no big deal.
- 罗斯 - 那真的没什么

Uh, we... We said that... The rumor was that, um...
我们说...那个谣言是...

...you had both male and female reproductive parts.
你同时有 男性跟女性的生殖器官

- What? - That's right.We said your parents flipped a coin
- 什么? - 没错 我们说你爸妈

decided to raise you as a girl, but you still had a hint of a penis.
丢铜板决定把你当成女孩养大 但你还是有小鸡鸡

- Oh, my God. - You started that?
- 天啊 - 那是你们编的?

- What, you heard that? - Everyone at our school heard it.
- 你也听过? - 我们学校里每个人都听过

Everybody at my school heard it. You were the hermaphrodite cheerleader?
我的学校里每个人都听过 你就是那个双性啦啦队员?

Oh, my God, this is all making so much sense to me now.This is why Adam Carter wouldn't go out with me.
现在我终于懂了 所以亚当卡特不想跟我约会

This is why Billy Tratt would just stay in this region.
为什么比利 只想停留在这一区

Actually, Billy Tratt is gay now, so that one's not really our fault.
比利成了男同志 所以那不是我们的错

- Monica, how come you never told me this? - I thought it might be true.
- 你为什么不告诉我? - 我想或许那是真的

And I was afraid that you were gonna cry and then show it to me.
我担心你会大哭 把它掏出来给我看

Joey, stop staring. There's nothing there. It's not true.
别看了 那里面没有东西 那不是真的

- I'm afraid I'm gonna need proof.
恐怕我需要证据

You are my Everest.
你是我的圣母峰

- Joey, you don't have to finish that. - Oh, yes, I do. Otherwise, what's next?
- 你不必吃完它 - 我要 不然接下来是什么?

Today I'm just a guy who can't finish a turkey,but tomorrow I'm the guy who eats half a Power Bar
今天我吃不完一只火鸡 明天我只能吃一半的三明治

wraps up the rest and puts it in the fridge? No.
把剩下的东西包起来 放在冰箱?不

I just gotta change my pants. What was I thinking? Jeans have no give.
我得去换条裤子 我在想什么? 牛仔裤根本没有伸缩性

Okay. Okay. Listen to what Sean McMahon wrote in my yearbook senior year.
你们看史恩麦马洪 在我的纪念册上写了什么

"Dear Rach, you're such a great person." Not girl, "person."
"亲爱的瑞秋 你真是个好人" 我不是女孩 我是"人"

Rach, I think you're reading a little too much into it.
我想你太敏感了

"Dear Rach, you're a great person. Sorry about your teeny weenie."
"你是个好人 关于你有小鸡鸡的事我很遗憾"

What do you want me to do...Do you want me to
你要我怎么做? 你要我...

call everyone in the entire school and tell them it wasn't true?
打电话给全校的人 告诉他们那不是真的?

- Yes. - Could you also tell them I'm skinny now?
- 对 - 顺便告诉他们我变瘦了

Oh. Me too.
还有我

Now, look, I'm not calling anybody, okay? It was like a million years ago.
我不会打电话给任何人 那是很久以前的事了

I don't care how long ago it was. You told people that I was half and half.
我不在乎 你们告诉大家我是双性人

You know what? I just wanna point out,I never did anything to hurt you in high school.
在高中时 我没有做过任何伤害你的事

That's not totally true.
那不完全是真的

- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?

Well, you did start that rumor about Ross...
你告诉大家罗斯...

...making out with Mrs. Altmann, our 50-year-old librarian.
跟50岁大的图书馆员 亚特曼太太亲亲抱抱

How did you know that?
你怎么知道那个的?

- It's true? - No.
- 那是真的? - 不

Yes, it is. I saw you guys going at it behind the card catalog.
不 那是真的 我看到你们 躲在书卡柜的后面

Mrs. Altmann? She also made out...
亚特曼太太 她在...

...with Ta-Taka-Ki-Kek the night before he went back to Thailand.
塔塔卡奇奇回泰国前一晚 也跟他耳鬓厮磨了一下

I'm sorry, when you were in high school you made out with a 50-year-old woman?
高中时 你跟50岁的女人耳鬓厮磨?

- Hey, she didn't look 50. - Did she look 16?
- 她看起来不像50岁了 - 她看起来像16岁吗?

Oh, there's a picture of her in the yearbook actually.
事实上纪念册里 有她的照片

- Wow. - She didn't photograph well.
- 哇 - 她不太上相

She probably wasn't familiar with the process...
或者她不知道 该怎么...

...having spent most of her life sitting for oil paintings.
花时间 练习坐下来当油画模特儿

So how did this happen? Did she lure you to an early-bird dinner?
这是怎么发生的? 她一放学就请你吃晚餐引诱你?

I was working late in the library one afternoon.It was just the two of us.
有一天下午我在图书馆里看书看得很晚 馆里只有我们两个

She needed some help with her word jumble.
她需要人帮忙玩填字游戏

And one thing led to another.
事情很自然就发生了

If you must know, Anita was very gentle and tender.
我得告诉你们 安妮塔非常仁慈温柔

May she rest in peace.
希望她能得到安息

- Didn't she walk with a cane? - Only when it was damp.
- 她不是拄着拐杖走路吗? - 只有在天气潮湿时

I can't believe you told people about this. Everybody knew?
我不相信你告诉大家这件事 大家都知道吗?

- You know what? I'm back in the club. - Yeah!
- 好了 我要重回社团 - 好的!

- I wanna join. - What...? Phoebe?
- 我要加入 - 菲比

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I never got to be in a club. I didn't go to high school.
抱歉 我从来没有加入过社团 我没有念过高中

But three of us would meet behind a Dumpster to learn French.
但我们三个 可以躲在垃圾箱后面学法文

All right, you know, fine, you guys can have your stupid little club.
好吧 你们可以继续那个愚蠢的小社团

But I would just like to say what you did to me is way worse than what I did to you.
但你对我做的事 比我对你做的事更糟糕

- You gave me a teeny weenie. - Ha, ha, yeah.
- 你说我有小鸡鸡 - 对

All right, listen. You're just being silly.Rachel, even with that rumor
你真的太傻了 瑞秋 即使有那个谣言...

you were one of the most popular girls in school.Everyone wanted to be like you.
你还是最受欢迎的女孩 大家都希望能跟你一样

One girl wanted to be like you so much, she stuffed her pants with a Tootsie Roll.
有个女孩太想变得跟你一样 她把棒条糖塞进裤档里

And, Ross, if it weren't for Rachel's rumor,I mean, no one in high school would have even known who you were.
罗斯 要不是她的谣言 没有人会知道你是谁

- She put you on the map. - As a romancer of the elderly.
- 是她让你成名 - 以老女人的情人成名

Hey, Mrs. Altmann was the kind of woman you could tell she used to be pretty.
可以看得出来亚特曼太太 她以前很漂亮

The eyes did still sparkle.
她的眼睛还是会发光

Hey, guys, this stuff is so way in the past. You've been through so much since then.
这是很久以前的事了 你们也经历过很多事

And right now, you got so much more important stuff going on in your lives.
你们的未来 还有许多更重要的事

Can't you just let this go?
你们不能忘了这件事吗?

She's right.-Yeah, I mean, we are having a baby together.
- 她说的对 - 我们的孩子快出生了

Hold on.
等一下

- You got her pregnant? - Yeah.
- 你让她怀孕了? - 对

- Are you getting married? - No.
- 你们要结婚了? - 不

So you knocked her up but you're not gonna marry her.Dude.
你搞大她的肚子 但你不娶她 兄弟

- Anybody? - Okay.
- 有人要吗? - 好吧

It's exactly how I imagined it would be.
它跟我想像中完全一样

All right, where's that turkey?
好吧 火鸡在哪里?

- Joey, those are my maternity pants. - No, these are my Thanksgiving pants.
- 那是我的孕妇裤 - 不 这是我的感恩节裤

Well, that's it. I'm done.
好了 我吃完了

Here come the meat sweats.
留下了肉汗

Well, Joey, we're all very proud of you.
乔伊 我们非常以你为荣

Yes, I believe we can expect a call from the president any moment now.
我相信 总统随时都会打电话来

- Is there anything we can do for you? - No, just nobody press on my stomach.
- 有什么我们可以帮忙的吗? - 不必了 但千万别压我的胃

You can keep those pants, by the way.
还有 那条裤子你不用还了

What...? What do you got there? What is that, pie?
那是什么? 那是派吗?

- Heh. Yeah, you want some? - Just cut me a little sliver.
- 对 你要吃- 点吗? - 切- 小块给我就行了

A little bigger.
大一点

Little bigger.
再大一点

What, are you afraid you're gonna run out? Cut me a real piece.
你害怕没派吃吗? 切一大块给我

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.