RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第六集 S01E06 The One with the Butt / 屁股秀

老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第六集 S01E06 The One with the Butt / 屁股秀

Monica's obsessiveness is put to the test after Rachel cleans the apartment. Joey lands a film role as Al Pacino's butt double. Chandler enjoys a relationship with all of the fun but none of the responsibility. 莫妮卡的执念是考验瑞秋打扫公寓后。乔伊地电影角色阿尔帕西诺的屁股双。我喜欢所有的乐趣,但责任没有关系。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Oh, look, look! There's Joey's picture!
你们看,是乔伊的照月

This is so exciting!
好兴奋喔

You can spot someone who's never seen his plays.
你总是能知道 谁没看过他的表演

Notice, no fear. No sense of impending doom.
他们无畏无惧 不知道末日将至

The exclamation point scares me.
标题上的惊叹号让我害怕

It's not just Freud, it's Freud!
这不只是佛洛依德 是佛洛依德!

ROSS: Shh. Magic is about to happen!
魔法即将出现

JOEY : Well, Eva...
伊娃…

...we've done some excellent work here.
我们的进展很不错

And I would have to say...
我得说…

...your problem is quite clear.
你的问题相当清楚

All you want is a dinkle
你只想要个小小弟

What you envy's a schwang
你羡慕他人的小弟

A thing through which you can tinkle
一个让你叮叮当的小东西

To play with or simply let hang
可以玩弄或见在那

I feel violated.
我觉得受到冒犯

Did anybody else feel like peeling their skin off...
有其他人成觉到 只想剥了自己的皮…

...to have something else to do?
好做点其他事情吗?

Ross, 10:00.
罗斯,十点钟

Is it? It feels like 2.
是吗?成觉像浚晨两点了

No, 10:00!
一不是啦,是十点钟 一什么?

There's a beautiful woman at 8, 9, 10:00!
有个漂亮的女人 在八、九、十点钟方向

ROSS: Hello!
哈罗

She's amazing!
她太棒了

She makes the women I dream about look like short, fat, bald men.
让我梦想中的女性 都变成又矮又胖的秃头男性

Go over to her. She's not with anyone.
过去跟她说话啊 她又没有伴

And what would my opening line be?
我要用什么开场白?

Excuse me...
不好意思…

Come on, she's a person. You can do it.
别这样,她也是一个人 你办得到的

Could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up.
我根本配不上她 罗斯,你说对不对?

He could never get a woman like that in a million years.
一他这辈子永远都别想要把到那种美女 一谢了,老兄

But you always see these beautiful women with these "nothing" guys.
但是我们常看到很漂亮的女生 跟不怎么样的男生在一起

You could be one of those guys.
你可以当那种男生啊

- You could do that. - You think?
一可以啊 一真的吗?

RACHEL: Absolutely!
绝对可以

I can't believe I'm even considering this.
我不敢相信 我竟然还有这种念头

- I'm very aware of my tongue. - Come on.
一我一向谨官慎行 一快去

Here goes.
来了

Yes?
什么事?

Hi. Um... Ahem.
你好

Okay, next word would be...
好,接下来要说…

...uh, Chandler.
钱德

Chandler is my name and, uh...
钱德是我的名字 嗯…

Hi!
你好

Yes, you said that.
你已经说过了

Yes! Yes, I did. But what I didn't say...
没错,但我没说的是…

What I wanted to say was, uh...
我想说的是…

...would you like to go out with me? Thank you. Good night.
你有空想和我一起出去约会吗? 谢谢,晚安

Chandler?
钱德?

PHOEBE: There he is!
他来了

ROSS: I didn't know you could dance! RACHEL: You were in a play!
一我不知道你会跳舞 一你参与戏剧演出耶

What'd you think?
你们觉得怎样?

ROSS: I didn't know you could dance! RACHEL: You were in a play!
一我不知道你会跳舞 一你参与戏剧演出耶

Come on, it wasn't that bad. I was the lead.
别这样,没那么糟吧 我至少是主角

It was better than the troll thing. At least you got to see my head.
比轮唱好吧 至少可以看到我的头

RACHEL: You're right. ROSS: We saw your head.
一没错 一我们有看到你的头

She said yes! She said yes!
她说好!她说好

MONICA: Wow!


Awful play, man! Whoa!
这部剧烂透了

Her name's Aurora. She's Italian and she pronounces my name "Chandler."
她叫做欧若拉,是义大利人 说我的名字时超好听的

I like that better. The usher gave me this to give to you.
我喜欢那样的叫法 噢,引座员叫我把这个给你

- What is it? - The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency.
一什么东西? 一伊斯特李奥纳德经纪公司

An agency left me its card. Maybe they wanna sign me!
哇,有经纪公司给我名月 或许他们想跟我签约

Based on this play?
在看完今天的表演后?

Based on this play!
在看完今天的表演复!

Hey, kids!
各位

ROSS: Hey, Chandler.
钱德 嘿嘿

No, because this line is passion, and this is just a line.
不,这条线是热情 这一条只是线而已

I've been here seven seconds, and you haven't asked me how my date went.
我不敢相信我已经来七秒钟了 却没有人问我约会的情况

How was your date, Chandler?
你的约会怎么样,钱德?

It was unbelievable!
无法置信

I've never met anyone like her. She's had the most amazing life!
我没趣过像她这样的人 她的一生超精彩的

CHANDLER: She was in the Israeli army.
她参加过以色列军队

None of the bullets hit the engine block...
幸好没有子弹打到引擎

...so we made it to the border.
我们才能逃到边境

But just barely and I...
但也只是侥幸逃出,我…

I've been talking about myself all night long. I'm sorry.
我整晚都在讲我的事 真的很抱歉

What about you? Tell me your stories.
那你呢? 告诉我你的故事

All right, once...
好,有一次…

...once I got on the subway, right?
有一次我去搭地铁

And it was at night...
那时很晚了…

...and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn...
我一直坐到布鲁克林站…

...just for the hell of it.
只为了好玩

We talked till 2. It was this perfect evening.
我们聊到两点 实在是完美的夜晚

More or less.
多多少少啦

Suddenly, we realized we were in Yemen.
突然问,我们发现自己身处叶门

I'm sorry, so "we" is?
抱歉,谁是我们…?

"We" is me and Rick.
就是我和瑞克

- Who's Rick? - Who's Rick?
一谁是端克? 一谁是端克?

My husband.
我先生

ALL: Ooh.


- Oh, so you're divorced? - No.
一噢,所以你离婚了? 一没有

I'm sorry. So you're widowed? Hopefully?
抱歉,所以你在守寡吗? 希望如此

No, I'm still married.
不,我还是有夫之妇

So how would your husband feel about you sitting here with me...
那你先生对于你在这里 有什么想法?

...sliding your foot so far up my leg...
还把脚滑到我的脚上面…

...you can count the change in my pocket?
连口袋里有多少零钱 都数得出来

Don't worry.
别担心

I imagine he'd be okay with you because he's okay with Ethan.
我想说他应该不会介意 因为他也没有太介意伊森

Ethan? There's an Ethan?
伊森?谁是伊森?

Ethan is my...
伊森是我的…

...boyfriend.
男朋友

ALL: What?
什么?!

So, uh, what kind of relationship do you imagine us having...
跟我解释一下 竟然你已经有丈夫跟男友了

...if you already have a husband and a boyfriend?
你希望我们会有什么样的关系?

I suppose, mainly sexual.
我想主要是性关系吧

Huh.


I'm sorry it didn't work out.
很遗′咸没有成功

What not work out? I'm seeing her again on Thursday.
什么没有成功? 我星期四还会再跟她见面

Didn't you listen to the story?
你没有听到我说的故事吗?你没有听到自己说的故事吗?

How could you get involved with a woman like this?
太诡异了,你怎么可以 跟这样的女人交往?

I had trouble with it at first, but I get all the good stuff.
我一开始也很难接受 但是想想其实百益无一害

All the fun, all the talking, all the sex...
只要谈天说笑 还有性…

...and no responsibility.
完全不用负责任

This is every guy's fantasy!
这可是每个男人的梦想

That is not true. Ross, is this your fantasy?
才不是,罗斯 这是你的梦想吗?

No, of course not.
当然不是

Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是,没错

You'd go out with someone else who's going out with someone else?
所以你们不介意 跟有其他伴侣的女性交往?

I couldn't.
我做不到

Good for you.
很好

When I'm with a woman, I need to know...
我和女性交往时 我必须知道…

...that I'm going out with more people than she is.
我交柱的人 比她还多

You know...
你知道

...monogamy can be a tricky concept.
一夫一妻 确实值得商确

I mean, anthropologically...
就人类学上的角度来说…

Fine. Now you'll never know.
好吧,你们永远 都不会知道了

We're kidding. Tell us.
我们只是开玩笑啦 说吧

MONICA: We wanna know. JOEY: Come on!
一我们都想知道 一说啦

All right. There's a theory put forth by Richard Leakey...
好吧,理查李基 有一个理论…

Ta-da!


Are we greeting each other this way now? I like that.
我们以后都要用这样的方式 打招呼吗?我还挺喜欢的

Look! I cleaned!
你们看,我打扫了

I did the windows. I did the floors.
我擦了窗户 地板

I used all the attachments on the vacuum except for that round one.
我还用了吸尘器所有的接头 除了圆的那一个

I don't know what it's for.
我不知道那是用来做什么的

Nobody knows, and we're not supposed to ask.
没有人知道 我们也不该问

RACHEL: What do you think?
你们觉得怎么样?

CHANDLER: It's very clean. MONICA: Really, it looks great!
一很干净 一真的,很棒

Oh. Heh. I see you moved the green ottoman.
我看到你移动了绿色的垫椅

ROSS & PHOEBE: Uh-oh.


How did that happen?
是怎么发生的?

I don't know. I thought it looked better there.
不知道啊 我觉得放那边比较好看

And also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.
而且茶几旁边 也多一个座位

Yeah, it's interesting.
对,是蛮有趣的

But you know what? Just for fun...
这样好了,只是好玩…

...let's see what it looked like in the old spot.
看看放在原本的位置会如何

Just to compare.
只是比较一下

Let's see. Ha!
看一下

Well, it looks good there too.
嗯,放在这里 也很棒

Let's leave it there for a while.
先摆在这里吧

I can't believe you tried to move the green ottoman.
真不敢相信你试着 搬动那个绿色的垫椅

Thank God you didn't fan out the magazines.
幸好你没摊开杂志

She'll scratch your eyes out.
不然她会把你的眼睛挖出来

You guys, I am not that bad!
我没有那么糟糕吧?

Yeah, you are.
你有,摩妮卡

Remember, I lived with you?
还记得我跟你 住在一起过吗?

You were a little, you know...
你就是一副…

That is so unfair!
这样说超不公平的

When we were kids, yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy.
拜托,我们小时候 你的破娃娃是唯一不破的

Okay, so I'm responsible. I'm organized.
好吧,我比较有责任心 有组织性

But, hey, I can be a kook!
但我也能很懒散

All right, you madcap gal!
好吧,懒女人

Try to imagine this.
想像这个情况

The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.
电话帐单寄来了 但是你没有立刻付费

- Why not? - Because you're a kook!
一为什么没有? 一因为你很懒散

Instead, you wait until they send you a notice.
所以你等到他们 再寄一张通知给你

I could do that.
我做得到

Okay, then you let me go grocery shopping...
好,你让我去采买…

...and I buy laundry detergent.
我买了洗衣精

But it's not the one with the easy-pour spout.
但不是容易挤出来的那种

Why would someone do that?
怎么会有人这么做?

One might wonder.
有些人会这样想

A glass is on the table. There's no coaster.
有人把杯子放在茶几上 没有杯垫

It's a cold drink. It's a hot day.
是一杯冷饮 在大热天之下

Beads of condensation are inching their way closer to the wood...
小水珠逐渐逼近桌面…

Stop it!
不要说了

Oh, my God!
天哪

It's true. Who am I?
是真的,我是什么样的人?

Monica, you're Mom.
摩妮卡,你是妈

JOEY: Uh-huh? Oh, my God!
我的天啊

Okay.


Okay, I'll be there.
好,我会去的

That was my agent.
刚刚是我经纪人

My agent has just gotten me a job in the new Al Pacino movie!
我的经纪人帮我安排 在艾尔帕西诺的新月中演出

CHANDLER: Whoa! That's great!
太棒了

What's the part?
什么角色?

Can you believe this? Al Pacino!
你们能相信吗? 是艾尔帕西诺耶

This guy's why I became an actor.
他是我成为演员的原因

"I'm out of order? You're out of order!
〝我失控? 你才失控

This whole courtroom's out of order!"
这整个法庭都失控了〞

Seriously, what's the part?
说真的,是什么角色?

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"
〝当我以为已经出局时 他们又把我拉回〞

Come on. Seriously, Joey, what's the part?
快点说啦,乔伊 是什么角色?

You're, you're... What?
你是…什么?

I'm his butt double, okay?
我是他屁股的替身,好吗?

I play Al Pacino's butt.
我饰演艾尔帕西诺的屁股

All right? He goes into the shower, and then...
好吗?他开始冲澡…

...I'm his butt.
我就演他的屁股

Oh, my God!
天啊

Come on, you guys.
你们别这样

This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it and that's big!


Oh, no, it's terrific.
不,真的太棒了

After all your years of struggling...
你努力了这么多年…

...you've finally been able to crack your way into show business.
终于有机会 挤〞进娱乐圈了

Okay, fine. Make jokes, I don't care.
好吧,你们尽量开玩笑 我才不在乎

This is a big break for me!
这是我的一大突破

You're right. It is.
你说得没错

So are you gonna invite us all to the big opening?
那你要请我们去看 屁股首映会吗?

- I need to borrow some moisturizer. - For what?
一我需要借点润肤霜 一干嘛用的?

What do you think? Today's the big day!
你说呢? 今天是大日子

Okay, go into the bathroom. Use whatever you want.
好,去厕所 想用什么都可以

Just don't ever tell me what you did in there.
只要别跟我说 你在里面做了什么

JOEY: Thank you.
谢了

- Joey's mom's on the phone. - He's in the bathroom.
一乔伊的妈妈打来 一他在厕所

- You don't wanna go in there! - Come on, we're roommates.
一你不想进去的 一拜托,我们是室友耶

My eyes! My eyes!
我的眼睛啊…!

MONICA: I warned you.
我警告过你了

Who is being loud?
是谁这么吵?

Oh, that would be Monica.
噢,是摩妮卡

Can I borrow some things? I wanna make Aurora breakfast.
嘿,我可以借点东西吗? 我想煮早餮给欧若扛吃

You got the whole night, huh?
噢,你有整夜的时间能陪她?

Well, I only have 20 minutes until Ethan, so...
对,我只有二十分钟 直到伊森…

Do I sense a bit of resentment?
有人有点哀怨喔?

No, no, no. No resentment. Believe me...
不…没有哀怨 相信我…

...it's worth it, okay?
真的很值得

In a relationship, you have these key moments...
在成情关系中 总是有些特别难忘的时刻

...you'll remember for the rest of your life.
让你一辈子都会记得

Well, every single second is like that with Aurora.
跟欧若扛在一起的 每分每秒都像那样

And I've just wasted 35 of them talking to you.
而我M . J刚浪费了三十五秒的时问 跟你们说话

So, uh, Monica, can you help me with the door?
摩妮卡,你可以 帮我开门吗?

Um, Chandler, you know, the old Monica would remind you...
钱德,以前的摩妮卡 会提醒你…

...to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush.
用塑胶刷 刷洗锅子

But I'm not gonna do that.
但是我不会那么做

DIRECTOR: Damn it! Hire the girl.
该死,就聘请她

Okay, everybody ready?
大家准备好了吗?

Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity.
听着,我只想谢谢你 给我这么好的机会

Lose the robe.
脱掉浴袍

Me?
我脱?

That would work.
那样才拍得成

Right. Okay. Losing the robe!
好, 解开浴袍中

Okay, and the robe is lost.
好, 浴袍脱完了

Everybody, I would like to get this in one take.
各位,我想要一次就拍好

Let's roll it.
来吧

Water's working.
开水

And action!
开拍

And cut!


Butt guy, what are you doing?
屁股男,你在干什么?

I'm showering.
我在冲澡

No, that was clenching.
不,你在挤屁股

Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, you know?
我的想法是 这个家伙很难过

His wife's dead, his brother's missing.
他老婆死了 哥哥又失踪

I think his butt would be angry here.
他的屁股这时候 应该会很生气

I think his butt would like to get the shot before lunch.
我认为他的屁股 会想在午餐前拍好

Once again, rolling. Water working.
再来一次 开水

And action!
开拍

And cut! What was that?
卡,又怎么了?

I was going for quiet desperation.
我想表现出沉静的绝望

But if you have to ask...
但如果你想问…

God, I love these fingers.
天啊,我好爱这些手指

Thank you.
谢谢

No, actually, I meant my fingers.
我其实是指我的手指

Look at them. Look at how happy they are.
看看它们有多开心

- Oh, my God, I'm late! - Oh, no, no, no.
一天啊,我迟到了 一不要

- Don't go, don't go. - Okay, okay.
一不要走 一好

- I have to. - Look, she's leaving.
一我真的得走 一她要走了

I'm sorry. He'll be waiting for me.
对不起,他会等我

I thought you talked to Rick.
我以为你跟端克谈过了

It's not Rick.
不是端克

Ethan? He gets the whole day with you!
伊森?他可以陪你 一整天的时问!

No, it's Andrew.
不,是安德鲁

I know there'll be many moments...
我知道会有好几年的时问…

...when I'll regret asking the following question, but...
我将复·侮问你以下的问题 但是…

And Andrew is?
安德鲁是谁?

He's... new.
他是…新欢

So you're not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself?
你是说端克、伊森和我 无法满足你?

No, that's not exactly what I was...
我并不是…

Most women would kill...
不知道有多少女人…

...for three guys like us.
会被我们三掴人迷倒

So, what do you want?
那你想要什么?

You.


- You have me. - No, no. Just you.
一你已经有我了 一不,只是你

What do you mean?
什么意思?

Lose the other guys.
甩掉其他人

Like, all of them?
他们所有人吗?

Come on, we're great together. Why not?
别这样,我们在一起很开心 为什么不行?

Why can't we just have what we have now?
我们为什么不能 保持这样就好?

Why can't we just talk, laugh and make love...
只要谈天说笑跟性…

...without feeling obligated to one another?
彼此没有任何负担?

Up until tonight, I thought that's what you wanted too.
今晚之前,我以为 这也是你想要的

Well, part of me wants that...
部分的我想要…

...but it's like I'm two guys.
但我就像个双面人

I mean, one guy's saying, "Shut up! This is great!"
其中一个说 〝闭嘴,这样很棒〞

But there's this other guy.
但还有另一个人

It's the guy who wells up every time the Grinch's heart...
他每次都会挺身而出…

...grows three sizes and breaks that measuring device.
仗义直言

He's saying, you know, "This is too hard. Get out, get out!"
他会说〝这太难了 快点脱身〞

So which one of the two guys will you listen to?
那你会听哪个人的话?

I have to listen to both. They don't let each other finish.
两个入的话我都听 他们一直插嘴

Which one?
哪个人?

The second guy.
第二个

I see.
我懂了

Call me if you change your mind.
如果改变心意 就打给我

Sorry, the first guy runs the lips.
抱歉,第一个人主管嘴唇

Look at it this way. You dumped her!
这样想吧,是你甩了她

Right? I mean, this woman was...
对吧?这个女生…

...unbelievably sexy...
超级性成…

...and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable...
又美丽、聪明、超难追…

Tell me why you did this again?
再说一次你为什么这么做

ROSS: Hey! MONICA: Hey!


RACHEL: Movie star!
电影明星来了

Aren't you the guy who plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?
你不是那佃在艾尔帕西诺的新片中 饰演屁股的人吗?

Nope.
不是

No? What happened, big guy?
不是?怎么了,大家伙?

Big guy?
大家伙?

It felt like a "big guy" moment.
我就是突然想这么说嘛

I got fired!
我被炒鱿鱼了

They said I acted too much with it.
他们说我太投入了

I told everybody about this.
我到处宣扬

Everybody will be expecting to see me.
现在大家都会到戏院 想看我演…

You know what? No one will be able to tell.
乔伊,没有人看得出来的

My mom will.
我妈会

There's something so sweet...
这听起来很甜蜜…

...and disturbing about that.
却又很嗯心

I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years...
六年来,我一直在演烂戏…

...and I finally get my shot, and I blow it!
终于有机会了 却被我搞砸

Maybe this wasn't your shot.
或许这不是你的机会

I think when it's your shot, you know it's your shot.
我觉得当机会真的来临 你就会知道

Did it feel like your shot?
感觉像是你的机会吗?

Hard to tell. I was naked.
很难说,我当时光着身体

I don't think this was your shot.
我不认为这是你的机会

I don't even think you just get one shot.
我甚至不认为 你只会有一个机会

I really believe big things are gonna happen for you. I do.
我真的相信 你会有一番作为

You've gotta keep thinking about the day that some kid will go...
你要想说有一天 有个小孩会说…

..."I got the part! I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!"
〝我拿到角色了 我要演乔伊崔比亚尼的屁股〞

You think? That's so nice.
真的吗?你真贴心

Oh, come here.


I'm sorry, Joey. I'm gonna go to bed, guys.
抱歉,乔伊 我要去睡觉了,各位

ROSS: Good night.
一晚安 一晚安,摩妮卡

RACHEL: You're gonna leave your shoes out here?
你要把你的鞋子留在这里吗?

Uh-huh.


Really? Just casually strewn about...
真的吗?就这样乱丢…

...in that reckless, haphazard manner?
完全都不整齐?

It doesn't matter. I'll get them tomorrow. Or not!
无所谓,我明天再收 或者是改天

Whenever.
随便啦

She is a kook.
她真的很懒

MONICA : If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes.
如果你这么心烦 就去把鞋子收好

No, don't do this!
不,不要去

This is stupid!
太蠢了

I don't have to prove anything. I'm gonna go get them.
我不需要证明任何事 我要去收

But then everyone will know.
但是这样 大家都会知道

Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back.
除非收好后,早上 早点起来再放回去

I need help!
谁来帮帮我啊!

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.