RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第九集 S01E09 The One Where Underdog Gets Away / 气球飞了

老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第九集 S01E09 The One Where Underdog Gets Away / 气球飞了

The gang's plans for Thanksgiving go awry after they get locked out of Monica and Rachel's apartment. 感恩节帮派的计划失败后,他们被锁定了莫妮卡和瑞秋的公寓。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Terry, I know I haven't worked here very long...
秦利,我知道我在这袒还没做很久

...but I was wondering, do you think it would be possible...
不过我在想可否先…

...if I got a $100 advance on my salary?
预先给我一百元的薪水?

An advance?
预先?

It's so that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family.
我才能跟我家人一起过成恩节

See, every year, we go skiing in Vail, and normally my father pays for my ticket...
我们每年都会去维尔滑雪场 我爸都会帮我买机票

...but I've sort of started this whole independent thing, you know...
由于我已经开始 要求独立…

...which is actually why I took this "job."
也因此 我才会来做这梱〝工作〞

Rachel, Rachel, sweetheart.
瑞秋,瑞秋,亲爱的!

You're a terrible, terrible waitress.
你是个很糟,很糟,很糟的服务生

Really, really awful.
真的,真的很糟糕

Okay, I hear what you're saying. I'm with you.
我知道你的意思了 我赞成你的观点

Um...


But I'm trying really hard, and I think I'm doing better.
可是我很努力 而且我觉得自己已经进步了

I really do.
是真的

Does anybody need coffee?
有人需要咖啡吗?

MAN: Yeah, over here. WOMAN: Yeah, I do.
一有,这边 一我要

Heh. Look at that.
你看看

Excuse me, sir? Hi. You come in here all the time.
抱歉,先生? 嗨,你常常来

MAN: Uh-huh. - I was just wondering...
我在想你是否可以

...you think there's a possibility you could give me an advance on my tips?
有可能先预借给我一点小费?

Huh? No.
不要

RACHEL: Okay, okay. That's fine, fine. Sorry about that spill before.
好,好,没关系的 抱歉曾经给你打翻过!

Only 98.50 to go.
只剩九十八块五毛钱了!

- Hey. Hey. ROSS & CHANDLER: Hey.
一埋 一埋

Ross, did you know that Mom and Dad are going to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving?
罗斯,你知道爸跟妈 要去波多黎各过成恩节吗?

What? No, they're not.
什么?不,不会的

- Yes, they are. The Blymans invited them. - You're wrong.
一有,布莱曼家邀请他们去的 一你搞错了

- I am not wrong. - You're wrong.
一我没错 一你搞错了

No, I just talked to them.
不,我才跟他们谈过

I'm calling Mom.
我要打给妈

- Hey, hey. MONICA & CHANDLER: Hey.
一理,埋 一埋

- Hey. - Coffee.
一埋 一咖啡

And this from the Cry for Help Department: Are you wearing makeup?
这是求救专线的发问 你脸上有化妆吗?

Yes, I am.
对,有

As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor/model.
今天我已是正式的 乔伊崔比亚尼,演员兼模特儿

Thank you.
谢谢

That's funny, I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man/woman.
太好玩了,我觉得你比较像 乔伊崔比亚尼,男人兼女人

What were you modeling for?
你在当哪种模特儿?

You know those posters for the City Free Clinic?
义诊的海报当平面模特儿

Oh, wow. You're gonna be one of those healthy, healthy, healthy guys?
所以你要去扮演 健康男人的角色?

- Ah? - The asthma guy's really cute.
宣传气喘那个人真的很可爱

- Oh, he is. RACHEL: Isn't he?
一对啊 一可不是吗?

- You know which one you're gonna be? - No, no.
一知道你要当哪种宣传大使吗? 一不知道

But I hear Lyme disease is open, so, you know...
不过我听说莱姆病有缺人 所以呢…

Good luck, man. I hope you get it.
祝你好运,希望你能得到

Thanks.
谢了

Well, you were right. How can they do this to us, huh?
你说对了,他们怎么可以这样?

It's Thanksgiving.
是成.巴节耶!

Aw. Tell you what. How about if I cook dinner at my place?
这样子好了 我在我那边做晚赛好吗?

I'll make it just like Mom's.
我会弄得很像妈妈煮的

Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?
你会做有颗粒的洋芋泥吗?

You know they're not actually supposed to...?
本来就不该有…

I'll work on the lumps.
我会设法弄些颗粒

- Joey, you're going home, right? - Yeah.
一乔伊,你要回家去对吧? 一对

And I assume, Chandler, you're still boycotting all the Pilgrim holidays?
钱德,你还在抵制 所有清教徒相关的节日?

Yes, every single one of them.
每一个都不放过

Phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma?
菲比,你会跟你奶奶过?

Yeah, and her boyfriend.
对,还有她男朋友

But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December because he's lunar.
不过我们的咸恩节是在十二月 因为他是过农历的

So you're free Thursday, then?
这么说你星期四有空了?

- Yeah. Oh, can I come? - Yeah.
一对,哦,我也可以去吗? 一可以

Rach, you still thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?
瑞秋,你要去维尔滑雪?

Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop.
那当然

- Only $102 to go. - I thought it was 98.50.
一只差一百零二块钱 一不是只剩九十八块五毛吗?

Yeah, well, it was, but I broke a cup.
对,嗯,是的 不过我打破了一个杯子

Well, I'm off to Carol's.
嗯,我要去卡萝家了

Ooh, ooh, why don't we invite her?
我们何不也邀她来?

Ooh, ooh, because she's my ex-wife...
因为她是我前妻

...and will probably wanna bring her, ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner.
她会想带着她的 同性恋伴侣一起来

Hi. Is Carol here?
嗨,卡萝在家吗?

- No, she's at a faculty meeting. - Oh.
不在,她去闲会了

Well, I just came by to pick up my skull.
我过来拿我的骷髅头

Well, not mine, but...
哦,不是我的,是…

- Come in. - Thanks.
一请进 一谢了

Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class, and I have to get it back to the museum.
是卡萝借走的 我得把头还给博物馆

What's it look like?
长什么样子?

Kind of like a big face without skin.
就像一张没有脸皮的大脸

Yes, heh, I'm familiar with the concept.
是,这种概念我很熟

- We can just look for it. - Okay.
一我们可以找找看 一好

Wow, you guys, heh, sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
哇,你们有很多 当女同性恋的书

Well, you know, you have to take a course.
嗯,就是得去上个课

Otherwise they don't let you do it.
不然他们就不让人当了

Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.
嘿,《乌龟耶尔特》 这很经典的

Actually, I'm reading it to the baby.
其实那本是我念给宝宝听的

The baby that hasn't been born yet?
还没生出来的宝宝?

Uh, wouldn't that mean you're...
这是否代表你…

...crazy?
疯了?

What, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?
你不相信他们在里面 听得到声音?

You're not serious. I mean, you really talk to it?
你不是认真的吧? 你真的跟胎儿说话?

Yeah, all the time. I want the baby to know my voice.
对,常常 我要宝宝认得我的声音

Do you, uh...? Do you talk about me?
那你… 你有提到我吗?

- Yeah, yeah. All the time. - Really?
有,常提 真的?

But, um, we just refer to you as "Bobo the sperm guy."
不过,我们都是称你为 〝捐精子的泡泡先生〞

Look, if she's talking to it, I just think I should get some belly time too.
如果她有对胎儿说话,我想 我也要争取一点肚皮时问

I mean, not that I believe any of this.
并非我相信这一套

Oh, I believe it. I think the baby can totally hear everything.
我信,我想宝宝可以听到 所有的声音

- Really? - I can show you.
一真的? 一我可以证明给你看

This will seem a little weird.
也许有点怪

But you put your head inside this turkey...
不过只要你把头 放到这只火鸡里面

...and then we'll all talk, and you'll hear everything we say.
然后我们大家都来说话 你就可以听到我们说的话

I'd just like to say I'm totally behind this experiment.
我想表达 我对这项实验的支持

In fact, I'd very much like to butter your head.
事实上,我很愿意为你的头抹油

ROSS: Hey. MONICA: Hey, Rach.
一埋 一瑞秋

- Did you make your money? RACHEL: No, not even close.
一你赚到钱了吗? 一没,差远了

Forget Vail. Forget seeing my family.
忘了维尔 忘了见我家人的事

Forget shoop, shoop, shoop.
忘了…

Uh, Rach...
瑞秋

...here's your mail.
你的信

Thanks. You can just put it on the table.
谢了,你可以放在桌上

Heh. No.


Here's your mail.
这是你的信!

Thanks. You can just put it on the table.
谢了,放在桌上就好!

Would you just open it?
你打开就对了!

Oh, my God.
哦,我的天!

- Oh, you guys are great. - Aw. Ha, ha.
你们太棒了!

RACHEL: Aw. - We all chipped in.
我们全都有捐

- We did? - You owe me 20 bucks.
一有吗? 一你欠我二十块

Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢,谢谢大家

Chandler, here you go. Got your traditional holiday feast.
钱德,你的传统节日大餐准备好了

Got your tomato soup...
蕃茄汤

...your grilled-cheese fixings, and your family-size bag of Funyuns.
香烤起司配菜 还有家庭号的洋葱圈

Wait, this is what you're having for Thanksgiving dinner?
这是你的威恩节晚餐?

What is it with you and this holiday?
你跟这个节日有什么仇?

All right, I'm 9 years old.
当时我九岁

- Aw. - Aw, I hate this story.
我好恨这个故事!

We've just finished Thanksgiving dinner.
我们才吃完丰富的感恩节大餐

I have... And I remember this part vividly. - A mouthful of pumpkin pie.
我嘴里…我记得的很清楚 还塞满南瓜派

And this is the moment my parents choose to tell me they're getting divorced.
然后我父母就告诉我 他们要离婚了

Oh, my God.
哦,我的天!

It's very difficult to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse.
一旦你尝过完全相反的滋味 就很难去享受成恩节大餐

Hi.


- We used to work together. - We did?
一我们以前一起工作过 一有吗?

Yeah, at Macy's. You're the Obsession girl, right?
对,在梅西百货的时候 你就是迷惑香水女孩,对吧?

- Yes. - I was the Aramis guy.
一对 一我就是〝雅男仕〞香水那个

- Aramis? Aramis? Aramis? - Oh.
雅男仕…

Yeah, right.
对,是你!

I gotta tell you, you're the best in the business.
我跟你说 你是香水这一行最棒的人

- Get out. JOEY: I'm serious.
一别开玩笑了 一我说真的

You're amazing. You know when to spritz. You know when to lay back.
你很厉害!你就懂何时该喷 何时该柱后退

Really? You don't know what that means to me.
真的?你不晓得这话对我而言 多么有意义

Mm, mm.


You smell great tonight. Uh, what are you wearing?
你今夜闻起来真香 你身上的是什么?

Nothing.
我身上什么也没

Listen, do you wanna go get a drink or something?
听着,你要不要去喝一杯?

Yeah, that would be...
好,我非常愿…

- What's wrong? - I just remembered I have to do something.
一怎么了? 一突然想到我另外还有事

Oh. What?
什么事?

Um...


Leave.
得离开了

JOEY: Whoa. Wait, wait, wait.
等一下…

So I guess you all saw it.
我猜大家全都看过了

- What? - Saw what?
一什么? 一看过什么?

No, we're just laughing. You know how laughter can be infectious.
不,我们只是在笑,你也知道 笑声是会传染的

Hey.


Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD.
只好找另一个过节的地方了 整家人都以为我得了性病

Tonight, on a very special Blossom.
今夜的特别节目

MONICA: Mm, looking good. Okay.
看起来不错吃!好!

Cider's mulling, turkey's turking, yams are yamming.
苹果汁在滚、火鸡在烤 山芋香喷喷…

What?
干嘛?

I don't know.
不晓得

It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.
反正妈不在厨房 成觉就不一样

Ugh. All right, that's it. Get out of my way and stop annoying me.
够了,滚出去,别来烦我!

Well, that's closer. That's...
哦,这就有点像了

I got the ticket, I got the ticket.
我买到机票了!

Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop.
再过五小时 就可以…

Oh, you must stop shooping.
哦,你不能再咻下去了

Okay, I'm gonna get my stuff.
好,我要去收拾行李了

Chandler, will you just come in, already?
钱德,你要进来吗?

No, thank you. I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment.
不了,我宁可跟这些快乐的活动 保持安全距离

Look out. Incoming pumpkin pie.
小心!南瓜派来了!

Okay, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing, but that's not funny anymore.
你以前来这一套我们都会笑 但这可不好笑

Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don't see any Tater Tots.
摩妮卡,我有一个问题 我没看到薯球

That's not a question.
这不叫问题

But my mom always makes them. It's like a tradition.
我妈都会做,那是传统

You get a little piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce, and a Tot.
又子上面一定要有一月火鸡肉 一点蔓越橘酱再加一颗薯球啊

I mean, it's bad enough I can't be with my family...
我是说,由于我的疾病 害我不能跟家人相聚

...because of my disease.
已经很·惨了

All right, fine.
好,可以

Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps...
今晚的马铃薯有做成泥的、有颗粒

...and in the form of Tots.
还有做成薯球的

Yes.
好耶

All right, I'm off to talk to my unborn child.
好, 我要去跟我未出世的孩子谈谈

- Ah. - Okay, Mom never hit.
好, 妈就不会打人

PHOEBE: Okay, all done.
好, 全好了

What? Phoebe, did you whip the pota...?
菲比 你有把.马铃薯打成…?

Ross needs lumps.
罗斯要留一些颗粒

Oh, I'm sorry. Oh, I just...
哦,我很抱歉,我只有…

I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.
我还以为我们要弄成泥 然后再加进一些豆子和洋葱

Why would we do that?
为什么要加?

Then they'd be just like my mom used to make it...
因为我妈死前

...you know, before she died.
都是那样做的

Okay, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好,给你们三种不同风味的马铃薯

Okay. Goodbye, you guys.
好,再见了,大家

Thanks for everything.
谢谢大家

Oh, God, look at... Sorry. I'm so sorry.
哦,天,你们看… 对不起,很抱歉

The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has gotten away.
不可思议的事件发生了 超狗跑了

- The balloon? - No, no, the actual cartoon character.
一气球超狗? 一不,不,是真的卡通超狗

Of course the balloon.
当然是指气球

It's all over the news. Before he reached Macy's...
新闻全都在报导 在它抵达梅西百货之前

...he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park.
它松脱了,被人发现 就要飘过华盛顿广场公园上空

- I'm going to the roof. Who's with me? - Well, I can't. I gotta go.
一我要到屋顶上去看,谁要跟我去? 一我不行,我得走了

An 80-foot inflatable dog loose over the city?
一只八十英吸的大狗飘过城市?

- How often does that happen? - Almost never.
一这种事能有几回? 一几乎没机会

- Got the keys? - Okay.
一钥匙拿了吗? 一好“巴

Any time you're ready.
随时可以开始

Okay.


Okay, here we go.
好,开始了

Oh...


Okay, where am I talking to here? I mean, uh...
好,我要对着哪里说? 我的意思是…

Well, there is one way that seems to offer a certain acoustical advantage, but...
有个管道似乎是有听觉上的优势 不过呢…

Just aim for the bump.
对着隆起的部位就可以了

Okay.


Okay, okay.
好,好

Okay, here goes.
好,开始

You know, I... You know, I can't do this.
你知道吗? 我没办法

This is... It's too weird. I feel stupid.
这太…太诡异了 我觉得很蠢

All right, so don't do it. It's fine.
没关系的,那就不要做

You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.
别因为苏珊这么做 你就非得也来一下

Hello, baby. Hello, hello.
哈罗,宝宝,哈罗,哈罗

- That moment when we first saw the giant dog shadow fall over the park?
我们眼看着超狗的影子 往公园坠的那种成觉

But did they have to shoot him down? I mean, that was just mean.
他们干嘛非得把它打下来? 真的很残酷

Okay, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside...
现在火鸡应该是外脆…

...and juicy on the inside.
内多汁了

Why are we standing here?
我们干嘛还站在这袒?

We're waiting for you to open the door. You've got the keys.
我们在等你开门 你有拿钥匙

No, I don't.
不,我没有

Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "Got the keys."
有,你有,我们要出门时 你说〝钥匙拿了〞

No, I didn't. I asked, "Got the keys?"
不,我没有 我是问〝钥匙拿了吗?〞

No, no, no. You said, "Got the keys."
不,不,不 你是说〝钥匙拿了〞

Either of you have the keys?
你们谁有钥匙吗?

- The oven is on. - Oh, I've gotta get my ticket.
一炉子还开着 一我得拿我的机票

- Wait. We have a copy of your key. - Well, then get it, get it!
一等一下,我们有你们的备用钥匙 一快去拿

Hey, hey. That tone won't make me go any faster.
这种口气也不能让我快一点

- Joey. - That one will.
一乔伊 一这倒可以

ROSS: And everyone's telling me:
大家都对我说

"You gotta pick a major. You gotta pick a major."
〝你得桃一门主修的〞

So on a dare, I picked paleontology.
所以我就鼓起勇气 中匕了古生物学

And you have no idea what I'm saying, because, let's face it, you're a fetus.
你根本不晓得我在说什么 面对现实吧,你只是一个胎儿

You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.
你只会很开心 你没有腮了

Look, you don't have to talk to it. You can sing to it.
你不用一直对他说话 你可以用唱的…

Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, okay?
拜托,我才不要对着你的肚子唱歌 可以吗?

- How's it going? ROSS: Shh, shh, shh.
还顺利吗?

Here we come


Walkin' down the street


Get the funniest looks from Everyone we meet


Hey, hey...


- Hey, uh, did you just feel that? - I did.
一嘿,你有感觉到吗? 一有

- Well, does it always, uh...? - No, no, that was the first.
一直都有…? 一不,这是第一次

- Keep singing. Keep singing. ROSS: Oh.
继续唱,继续唱

Hey, hey, you're my baby
嘿,嘿,你是我的宝宝

And I can't wait to meet you
我等不及要见到你

When you come out I'll buy you a bagel And then we'll go to the zoo
等你出来了,我要给你买个贝果 然复再一起去动物园

I felt it that time.
这次我有感觉到

Hey, hey, I'm your daddy
嘿,嘿,我是你的爹地

I'm the one without any breasts
我是那个没有胸部的爹地

- Nope, not that one. - Can you go any faster with that?
一不是那支 一你们可以快一点吗?

Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys.
只有一个钥匙洞 却有一大堆钥匙

You do the math.
你自己想想

Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
你们干嘛保存一大堆钥匙?

For an emergency just like this.
就是为了应付这类紧急状况

All right, listen, smirky.
听着,你这嘻皮笑脸的

If it wasn't for your stupid balloon...
要不是因为你的笨气球

...I would be on a plane, watching a woman do this right now.
我早就上飞机 看着一个女人这样比了

But I'm not.
可是我没有

I swear you said you had the keys.
你说你有钥匙的

No. I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys.
不,我没有 我没钥匙就不会说我有

And I obviously did not have the keys.
我显然的没有钥匙

Okay, all right, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say "keys."
够了,不要再说钥匙了 统统不准说钥匙

Why would I have the keys?
我怎么可能会有钥匙?

Aside from the fact that you said you did?
因为你说你有

- But I didn't. - Well, you should have.
一我没说 一你应该有

MONICA: Why? RACHEL: Because.
一为什么?为什么? 一因为…

Why? Because everything is my responsibility?
为什么? 因为一切都是我的责任吗?

Isn't it enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner?
我都负责煮晚饭了还不够?

Everyone wants a different kind of potato, so I'm making different kinds of potatoes.
大家都要不一样的马铃薯 所以我就全做了

You know, does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want?
可是有谁在乎我要哪种.马铃薯?

No, no, no!
没有,没有,没有

You know, just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions...
只要菲比有她的豆子跟洋葱

...and Mario gets his Tots.
马利欧先生有薯球…

It's my first Thanksgiving, and I...
这是我的第一个成恩节晚餐,我…

It's all burnt, and I can't...
全都搞焦了,我没能…

Okay, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so...
摩妮卡,现在只有狗听懂你的话

Look, the door's open. Here we go.
你看,门开了,我们进去了

Oh, God.
不…

- Ooh. - Oh.


Well, the turkey's burnt.
哦,火鸡烤焦了!

Potatoes are ruined. Potatoes are ruined. Potatoes are ruined.
马铃薯毁了、马铃薯毁了 马铃薯毁了

Here we come


Walkin' down the...


This doesn't smell like Mom's.
这味道不像妈的厨房

No, it doesn't, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross?
是不像,对吧?你要有颗粒的?

Well, here you go, buddy. You got one.
给你,兄弟,这就是你的颗粒

Oh, God, this is great.
天,这下可好

The plane is gone, so I guess I'm stuck here with you guys.
飞机跑了 我想我只好跟你们卡在这里了

Hey, we all had better plans, okay? This was nobody's first choice.
嘿,我们都有较好的计划 这又不是大家的首选

Oh, really?
哦,真的吗?

So why was I busting my ass...
那我干嘛忙得要死

...to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?!
想弄出一顿美味的大餐?

- You call that delicious? - You be quiet!
一这叫美味吗? 一给我闭嘴!

All right, stop it, stop it, stop it!
别吵了,别吵了,别吵了!

Now, this feels like Thanksgiving.
这样子威觉才像成恩节

PHOEBE: Ew. - What?
干嘛?

PHOEBE: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
丑陋的裸男 从烤箱里把他的火鸡拿出来了

JOEY, ROSS & MONICA: Eh.


PHOEBE: Oh, my God. He's not alone.
哦,我的天,他有人陪

Ugly Naked Guy...
丑陋的裸男…

...is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
跟丑陋的裸女 共享成,恩大餐

JOEY: I gotta see this.
这我得瞧瞧

ALL: Aw.


All right, Ugly Naked Guy.
丑陋的裸男,好家伙

Ooh, ugly naked dancing.
丑陋的裸舞

It's nice that he has someone.
他有伴真的很好

Shall I carve?
我可以开始切了吗?

By all means.
请便

CHANDLER: All right.


Okay, who wants light cheese and who wants dark cheese?
谁要白起司 谁要黑起司的?

I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
我根本不想问什么叫黑起司

- Does anybody wanna split this with me? - Ooh, I will.
一有人要分吃这块吗? 一我要

Mm. You guys have to make a wish.
你们得许愿才行

- Make a wish? - Come on, you know, Thanksgiving.
一许愿? 一得了,你们是知道的,就成恩节啊

Ooh. You got the bigger half. What did you wish for?
你抢到比较大块的 你刚才许什么愿?

The bigger half.
就…要比较大块的

All right, I'd like to propose a toast.
好,我想举杯庆祝

- A little toast here. Ding, ding, ding. ALL: Mm.
举杯了

This isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving you planned...
我知道这也许不是 你们大家想要的成恩节

...but for me this has been really great, you know?
可是对我来说 今天的成恩节真的很棒

I think because it didn't involve divorce...
我想这是因为今天没有人离婚

...or projectile vomiting.
也没有人大吐特吐

I was just thinking, if you'd gone to Vail...
如果你去维尔滑雪

...or if you guys had been with your family, or if you didn't have...
或你们去跟家人相聚 或者要不是你得到…

...syphilis and stuff...
梅毒或什么的

...we wouldn't be all together, you know?
我们就不可能在此相聚

So I guess what I'm trying to say...
我想我真正想说的是…

...is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
我很成,恩 你们大家的成恩节全毁了

RACHEL & JOEY: That's so sweet.
太成人了

RACHEL: Thank you.
谢谢

ROSS: Mm.


And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
也预祝圣诞节很糟

And a crappy New Year.
以及更糟的新年佳节

ALL: Hear, hear.
一干杯 一干杯

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.