The gang make (and break) a pact not to bring dates to their New Years Eve party. Phoebe starts dating a scientist. Ross compensates for his loneliness by getting a monkey. 刚做(突破)的协议不带日期的新年晚会。菲比开始约会一个科学家。罗斯补偿让猴子他的孤独。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
Guys? There's, uh, somebody I'd like you to meet.
各位,我希望你们见见一个人
Wait, wait. What is that?
等等,那是什么?
That would be Marcel. You wanna say hi?
这是马塞尔,要打声招呼吗?
No. No, I don't.
我不要
Oh, he is precious. Where did you get him?
他好珍贵喔 你从哪里找到他的?
My friend Bethel rescued him from some lab.
我朋友贝瑟把他 从实验室救出来的
That is so cruel.
好残忍喔
Why? Why would a parent name their child Bethel?
为什么会有父母亲 把孩子命名为贝瑟?
Hey, that monkey's got a Ross on his ass.
那猴子的屁股上 长了个罗斯
Ross, is he gonna live with you, like, in your apartment?
罗斯,他要跟你住在你的公寓吗?
Yeah. I mean, it's been kind of quiet since Carol left, so...
对,卡萝离开复 家里冷冷清清的
Why don't you just get a roommate?
为什么不找掴室友就好了?
Ah, I don't know. You reach a certain age...
我不知道,我觉得到了某种年纪…
...having a roommate is just kind of pathe...
跟室友住有点可悲
Uh, sorry, that's "pathet," which is Sanskrit for "really cool way to live."
抱歉,我的意思是说 是很酷的生活方式
You guys, I'm doing all-new material tonight.
各位,我今晚唱的 都是新写的歌
I have 12 new songs about my mother's suicide...
有十二首有关我母亲自杀的新歌
...and one about a snowman.
一首讲的是雪人
Might want to open with the snowman.
你最好用雪人那首开场
GROUP: Hey, Joey. - Hey.
一嘿,乔伊 一埋
ROSS: Hey, Joe. - So how'd it go?
一嘿,乔 一结果怎么样?
Ah, I didn't get the job.
我没拿到工作
How could you not get it? You were Santa last year.
怎么可能? 你是去年的圣诞老公公耶
I don't know. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager.
我不知道,某个胖子 跟店经理上床
He's not even jolly. It's all political.
他根本无法逗人开心 这就是政治
So, what are you gonna be?
那你要当什么?
I'm gonna be one of his helpers.
我会当他的助手之一
It's just such a slap in the face, you know?
这真是个耻辱
Do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's?
你们都知道新年 要做什么了吗?
Gee, what? What is wrong with New Year's?
干嘛?新年有什么问题吗?
Nothing for you. You have Paolo.
你是没有,你有巴洛
You don't have to face the horrible pressures of this holiday...
你不用面对那可怕的节庆压力…
...desperate scramble to find anything with lips...
急须着寻找有嘴唇的生物…
...just so can have somebody to kiss when the ball drops. Man, I'm talking loud.
在球落下的那一刻 有佃可以亲嘴的对象,我真大声
Well, for your information, Paolo's gonna be in Rome this New Year's.
告诉你,巴洛新年时 人会在罗,马
So I'll be just as pathetic as the rest of you.
我会跟你们一样可悲
Yeah, you wish.
你想得美
It's just that I'm sick of being a victim of this Dick Clark holiday.
我受够了这佃节日的疲劳轰炸
I say this year, no dates, we make a pact.
我提议今年 不要找伴,大家作佃约定
Just the six of us. Dinner.
就我们六个人 一起吃晚餮
- Sure. - Fine.
一好啊 一好
You know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.
我希望大家的反应 能热烈一点
- Woo! - Okay.
好
- Phoebe, you're on. - Oh. Oh, good.
一菲比,轮到你了 一好
Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand...
各位,因应观众热烈的要求…
...Miss Phoebe Buffay.
请大家欢迎菲比布非
Thanks. Hi.
谢谢大家
Um, ahem, I want to start with a song that means a lot to me this time of year.
一开始我想先唱首 在这个佳节对我意义重大的歌曲
I made a man with eyes of coal
我做了一个人 眼睛是煤炭做的
And a smile so bewitchin'
他有谜样般的微笑
How was I supposed to know
我要怎么知道
That my mom was dead in the kitchen?
我母亲死在厨房的事实?
La-la-la
啦…
My mother's ashes
我母亲的骨灰
Even her eyelashes
甚至是她的睫毛
Are resting in a little yellow jar
安放在一个黄色的小坛子
- And sometimes when it's freezing DAVID: I'm being honest here.
一有时天寒地冻 一我是老实说
You don't agree.
你不同意
- I feel a little sneezy MAX: You're right.
一我有点想打喷嚏 一你说得没错
And now I... Excuse me? Excuse me?
现在我… 不好意思…
Yeah, noisy boys.
吵闹的男士
Is it something that you'd like to share with the group?
你们有事情想跟大家分享吗?
No. No, that's okay.
没有,没事
Come on, if it's important enough to discuss while I'm playing...
你们有事情如此重要 非得在我弹奏时讨论…
...then I assume it's important enough for everyone else to hear.
那就应该是重要到 值得与大家分享
That guy's going home with a note.
那家伙回家复一定会记得这教训
- Nothing. I was just saying... - Could you speak up?
一没事,我只是说… 一可以请你大声点吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
I was just saying to my friend, you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.
我只是在跟我朋友说 你是我见过最美丽的女人
- And you said Daryl Hannah... - Darryl Hannah.
一你说黛端汉娜… 一黛瑞汉娜
...was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen in his life.
是他看过最美丽的女性
And I said, yeah, I liked her in Splash, but not so much in Wall Street.
我说我喜欢她在《美人鱼》的演出 《华尔街》就还好
- I thought she had a hard quality. - A hard quality.
一她有种强硬气质 一强硬特质
And, uh, while Daryl Hannah is beautiful in a conventional way...
黛瑞汉娜是传统的美…
...you are, uh, luminous with a kind of delicate grace.
你则是散发出高雅的气质
Then that's when you started yelling.
然后你就开始大吼了
Okay, we're gonna take a short break.
好,我们休,皂片刻
I think that guy's going home with more than a note.
那家伙带回家的 应该不只是教训而已
ROSS: Come here, Marcel. Sit here.
过来,.马塞尔,坐着
Pheebs, I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet.
菲比,我不敢相信 他还没亲你
I mean, God, by my sixth date with Paolo...
我跟巴洛约会六次复…
...I mean, he had already named both my breasts.
他已经替我的胸部取小名了
Ooh, did I just share too much?
我是不是说太多了?
Just a smidge.
一点点啦
David's, like, you know, a scientist guy. He's very methodical.
大卫是个科学家 做事一丝不苟
- I think it's romantic. - Me too. Oh!
一我觉得很浪漫 一我也这么觉得
Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman?
你们有没有看过《军官与绅士》?
MONICA: Yeah.
有
Well, he's kind of like the guy I went to see that with.
他就像陪我去看那部电影的男生
Except...
除了…
Except he's smarter and gentler and sweeter.
他更聪明、温柔而且贴心
I just... I just want to be with him all the time.
我只想一直和他在一起
You know, day and night. And night and day.
日以继夜 夜以继日
And special occasions.
特殊节日也是
Wait a minute. I see where this is going. You're gonna ask him to New Year's.
等等,我懂了 你要邀他共度新年
You're gonna break the pact. She's gonna break the pact.
你要毁约 抛弃我们
No, no, no.
没有…
Yeah, could I just?
有啦,我可以吗…?
- Yeah, because I already asked Janice. RACHEL: You what?
一可以,因为我已经邀了珍妮丝 一什么?
Come on, this was a pact. This was your pact.
别这样,这是你订的约定耶
I snapped, okay? I couldn't handle the pressure and I snapped.
我耐不住,我毁约了
Yeah, but Janice? That was, like, the worst breakup in history.
可是珍妮丝? 你们的分手糟透了
I'm not saying it was a good idea. I'm saying I snapped.
我不是说这是好主意 我只是毁约了
Hi. Hi, sorry I'm late.
不好意思我迟到了
Too many jokes.
太多笑话了
Must mock Joey.
一定要取笑乔伊
Nice shoes, huh?
很棒的鞋子吧?
Aah, you're killing me.
我快笑死了
Ross. He's playing with my spatulas again.
罗斯,他又在玩我的锅铲了
Look, he's not gonna hurt them, right?
他不会伤害它们,不是吗?
Do you always have to bring him here?
你一定要把他 带来这里吗?
Look, I didn't want to leave him alone, all right?
我不想把他单独留在家
We had our first fight this morning.
我们今早吵了第一次架
I think it has to do with my working late. I said some things that I didn't mean.
我觉得是因为我加班的关系 我说了不该说的话
He threw some feces.
他就朝我扔一沱屎
You know, if you're gonna work late, I can look in on him for you.
如果你加班 我可以替你照顾他
Oh, that would be great. Okay.
太好了,好…
But if you do, make sure it seems like you're there to see him, okay?
如果你去,一定要假装 你是去找他
And you're not, like, doing it as a favor to me.
而不是帮我忙
Okay. But if he asks, I'm not going to lie.
好,但是他如果问 我就要直话直说了
But you can't actually test this theory.
但我们仍无法测试这个理论
Because today's particle accelerators are nowhere near powerful enough...
因为现今粒子加速器的速度…
...to simulate these conditions.
仍无法模拟出这样的情况
- Okay. All right. I have a question then. - Yeah.
一好,那我有个问题 一请说
Were you planning on kissing me ever?
你有打算要亲我吗?
Uh, that's definitely a valid question...
非常合理的问题…
...and, uh, the answer...
答案是…
...would be yes.
有
Yes, I was.
我有这个打算
But see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss...
但我要这非凡的吻…
...that happened at this phenomenal moment because, well, it's you.
发生在非凡的时刻 因为是要亲你
Sure. Yeah.
Right. But, see, the longer I waited, the more phenomenal the kiss had to be.
对,但是我等得愈久 这佃亲吻得更加非凡
And now, we've reached a place...
现在,已经变成…
...where it's just got to be one of those things where I...
我得…
...sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it.
把桌子的东西都扫光 把你丢上去
And I'm not really a sweeping sort of fella.
而我并不是那样的人
Oh, David, I think you are a sweeping sort of fella.
大卫,我认为你正是那样的人
I mean, you're a sweeper trapped inside a physicist's body.
只是你困在物理学家的体内罢了
- Really. - Oh, yeah. I'm sure of it.
一是吗? 一没错,我很肯定
You should just do it. Just sweep and throw me. Heh.
就来吧,扫掉一切 把我丢上去
- Now? Now? - Right now. Just...
一现在做吗? 一就是现在…
Okay. Okay, okay.
好…
You know what? This is just really expensive.
嗯,这个很贵
Okay. And I'll tell you, this was a gift.
好,这个是礼物
- So now you're just kind of tidying up. - Okay, what the hell? What the hell?
一你现在比较像在打扫 一好吧,管他的
- You want me to actually throw you...? - I can hop.
一你要我把你丢上去还是你自己跳? 一我可以跳
Now, tell me something, what does the phase "no-date pact" mean to you?
告诉我,〝没有约会的约定〞 对你们的意义为何?
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我真的很抱歉,好吗?
It's just that Chandler has somebody and Phoebe has somebody.
只是钱德约了人 菲比也约了人
I thought I'd ask Fun Bobby.
我就想说问问好笑巴比
- Fun Bobby, your ex-boyfriend, Fun Bobby? - Yeah.
一你的前男友,好笑巴比? 一对
You know more than one Fun Bobby?
你还知道第二个好笑巴比吗?
I happen to know a Fun Bob.
我刚好还认识一个好笑巴伯
Okay. Here we go.
好了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. There's no room for milk.
没有空间加牛奶了
There. Now there is.
好了,现在有了
Okay, so on our no-date evening...
好,在没有约会的夜晚…
...three of you now are gonna have dates.
三佃人都有约会了
- Uh, four. - Four.
一四个 一四个
- Five. - Five.
一五个 一五个
Sorry. Paolo's catching an earlier flight.
抱歉,巴洛要搭早一点的班机回来
Yeah, and I met this really hot single mom at the store. Ha, ha.
我在店里遇见一位很辣的单亲妈妈
What's an elf to do?
不然小精灵还能做什么?
Okay, so I'm gonna be the only one standing there alone...
所以球落下的时候…
...when the ball drops?
只有我会孤单一人?
Oh, come on. We'll have a big party, and no one will know who's with who.
别这样,我们会办佃大派对 没有人会知道谁的伴是谁
Hey, you know, this is so not what I needed now.
我现在真的不需要应付这些
- What's the matter? - Oh, it's Marcel.
一怎么了? 一噢,是,马塞尔
He keeps shutting me out, you know?
他一直拒我于门外
He's walking around all the time, dragging his hands.
老是拖着双手,走来走去
That's so weird. I had such a blast with him the other night.
太奇怪了,我前几晚 跟他玩得很开心
- Really? - Yeah, we played. We watched TV.
一是吗? 一是啊,我们一起玩,还看电视
That juggling thing is amazing.
杂耍那部分实在太棒了
What, uh?
什么…?
What juggling thing?
什么杂耍?
With the balled-up socks? I figured you taught him that.
拿袜子当球耍啊 我以为是你教的
No.
不是
You know, it wasn't that big a deal. I mean, just balled-up socks.
其实没什么大不了的 只是袜子球而已
And a melon.
和一颗香瓜
- Phoebe. Hi. - Hi, Max. Do you know everybody?
一菲比,你好 一嗨,麦克斯,你认识大家了吗?
No. Have you seen David?
不认识,你有看到大卫吗?
No, he hasn't been around.
没有,他不在
Well, if you see him, tell him to pack his bags. We are going to Minsk.
如果看到他 叫他打包,我们要去明斯克了
- Minsk? - Minsk. It's in Russia.
一明斯克? 一明斯克在俄罗斯
I know where Minsk is.
我知道明斯克在哪里
Ha, ha. We got the grant.
我们拿到奖助金
Three years, all expenses paid.
全额赞助我们三年
So when do you leave?
你们什么时候走?
January 1 st.
一月一号
Hello?
哈罗?
- Hey. Hi. Hi. - Hi.
一嘿,嗨 一嗨
- What are you doing here? - Um, well, Max told me about Minsk.
一你怎么来了? 一麦克斯跟我说了明斯克的事
So you know, congratulations. This is so exciting!
我是来恭喜你的 实在太令人兴奋了
MAX: Yeah.
It'd be even more exciting, if we were going.
如果我们要去 就更兴奋了
Oh, you're not going? Oh, why?
你不去吗?为什么啊?
Tell her, David.
跟她说啊,大卫
"I don't want to go to Minsk to work with Lipson and Yamaguchi and Flank.
〝我不想去明斯克 和李波森、山口及法兰克工作
No, no, no. I want to stay here and make out with my girlfriend."
不,我想留在这里 和我的女友亲热〞
Okay, thank you, Max. Thank you.
好,谢谢你,麦克斯
So you're really not going?
那你真的不去吗?
I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just...
我不知道,我不知道怎么办…
You decide.
由你决定
- Oh, don't do that. - Please?
一别这样 一拜托
No, but I'm asking you. I can't make a decision.
我在问你 我无法做决定
- I can't. Please, just... - Okay. Stay.
一我无法,拜托你… 一好,留下来
- Stay. - Stay.
一留下来 一留下来
Getting so good at that.
你愈来愈厉害了
It was Max's stuff.
都是麦克斯的东西
I love this artichoke thing.
我好爱这个朝鲜蓟喔
Oh, don't tell me what's in it. The diet starts tomorrow.
不要告诉我里面有什么 我明天才开始节食
You remember Janice.
你还记得珍妮丝吧?
Vividly.
历历在目
MONICA: Hi. - Hi, I'm Sandy.
一嗨 一嗨,我是珊蒂
Sandy, hi. Come on in. Hey.
珊蒂,嗨,进来吧
Ha, ha.
- You brought your kids. - Yeah. That's okay, right?
一你把孩子带来了 一对,可以吧?
Party.
轰趴了
That thing is not coming in here.
那个东西不能进来
"That thing"? This is how you greet guests at a party?
〝那个东西〞? 你是这样接待客人的吗?
Let me ask you something. If I showed up with my new girlfriend...
我问问你 如果我是和我的新女友来…
...she wouldn't be welcome?
她在这里也会不受欢迎吗?
I'm thinking your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.
可是你的新女友 不会在我的茶几洒尿
He was more embarrassed about that than anyone.
这件事情,他比任何人 都成到丢脸
Okay? And for him to have the courage to walk back in here...
好吗?他有这样的勇气 回到这袒…
...like nothing happened...
假装没事发生过…
All right. All right. Just keep him away from me.
好吧,不要让他靠近我就对了
Thank you. Come on, Marcel.
谢了,来吧,马塞尔
What do you say you and I do a little mingling?
我们和大家交际一下吧
All right, I'll, uh, catch up with you later.
那好,我们之后再见
Oh, my gosh. Rachel, honey...
天啊,瑞秋…
...are you okay? Where's Paolo?
你还好吧?巴洛人呢?
Rome. Jerk missed his flight.
在罗马,这混帐错过班机
And then your face exploded?
然后你的脸就爆炸了?
No. Okay.
不是,好吧
I was at the airport getting into a cab...
我在机场准备上计程车…
...when this woman...
有个女人…
...this blond planet with a pocketbook...
带着笔记本的金发女人…
...starts yelling at me.
开始对我大吼
Something about how it was her cab first.
说是她先叫到计程车的
And the next thing I know, she just starts pulling me out by my hair.
我还没意识过来 她就开始扯我的头发
And I started blowing my attack whistle thingy...
我闲始吹我的口哨…
...and then three more cabs show up.
又有三台计程车出现
So as I'm going to get into a cab, she tackles me.
我要进去计程车时 她又展开攻击
And I hit my head on the curb and cut my lip on my whistle.
我的头撞到路边 嘴唇被哨子割伤
Oh! Everybody having fun at the party?
大家在派对 都玩得愉快吗?
Are people eating my dip?
有人吃我做的沾酱吗?
You know, when I saw you at the store last week...
我上个礼拜 在店里看到你时…
...it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.
大概是我第一次 在心里脱掉小精灵的衣服
Wow, that's, uh, dirty.
哇,真淫荡
- Ha, ha. - Yeah.
对
Hey, kids.
嘿,孩子们
Look at him. I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me...
看看他,我不要求他整晚陪我
...but at least check in.
但至少关心我一下
There you are.
你在这里啊
You got away from me.
你从我身边跑掉了
But you found me.
但被你找到了
Here, Ross, take our picture.
罗斯,帮我们照张相
Smile. You're on Janice Camera.
笑一个,珍妮丝的相机要照了
Kill me. Kill me now. Ha, ha.
现在就杀了我
Everybody, it's Fun Bobby!
各位,好笑巴比来了
ALL: Fun Bobby!
好笑巴比
MONICA: Hey, Bobby.
嘿,巴比
Hey, sorry I'm late. But my, uh, grandfather...
嘿,不好意思我迟到了 但是我祖父…
...died about two hours ago.
他两个小时前过世了
But I couldn't get a flight out till tomorrow, so...
明天才有飞机 所以…
...here I am.
我就来了
Hey, Fun Bobby. How's it going, man?
嘿,好笑巴比 你好吗?
Whoa. Who died?
喔,是谁家死人了啊?
It's going to be an open casket, you know?
会开棺
So at least I'll get to see him again.
所以我至少 能再看他最后一面
I'm gonna blow this one up and I'm gonna write "Reunited" in glitter.
我要把照月放大 标题写〝破镜重圆〞
All right, Janice, that's it!
好了,珍妮丝,够了
Janice? Janice? Ahem.
珍妮丝?珍妮丝?
Hey, Janice?
嘿,珍妮丝?
When I invited you to this party, I didn't think it meant that we...
我邀你来这个派对时 我并不是想要…
Oh, no.
噢,不会吧
- I'm sorry you misunderstood. - Oh, my God.
一很抱歉让你误会了 一天哪
You listen to me, Chandler. You listen to me.
你给我听好,钱德
One of these times, it's just gonna be your last chance with me.
总有一次,你将永远失去我
Oh, will you give me the thing?
东西拿来啦
- Hi, Max. - Yoko.
一嗨,麦克斯 一小野洋子
I've decided to go to Minsk without you.
我决定自己去明斯克
Wow.
MAX: It won't be the same...
少了你一切都会不同…
...but it will still be Minsk.
但至少明斯克不会变
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事
You're going to Minsk.
你要去明斯克
No, I'm not going to Minsk.
不,我不要去明斯克
Oh, you are so going to Minsk.
你一定要去
You belong in Minsk. You can't stay here just because of me.
你属于明斯克 不能为了我留在这里
Yes, I can. Because if I go, it means I have to break up with you.
我可以,如果去 我就得和你分手
- And I can't break up with you. - Oh, yes. Yes, you can.
一我无法和你分手 一你可以的
Just say, uh, "Phoebe, I love you, but my work is my life.
你只要说〝菲比,我爱你 但工作就是我的生命
And that's what I have to do right now."
我现在只能这么做〞
And I say, "Your work? Your work? How can you say that?"
我会说〝你的工作? 你怎么能那么说?〞
And then you say, um, "It's tearing me apart...
你再说〝我的心都碎了…
...but I have no choice. Can't you understand that?"
但我别无选择 你能谅解吗?〞
And I say, "No. No. I can't understand that."
我会说〝不,我无法谅解〞
- Uh, ow. - Sorry. Um...
抱歉
And then you put your arms around me...
然后你再抱住我…
- And then you put your arms around me. - Oh, oh. Sorry.
一你抱住我 一抱歉
And, um... And then you tell me you love me and you'll never forget me.
你再说你爱我 永远不会忘记我
I'll never forget you.
我永远都不会忘记你
And then you say that it's almost midnight and you have to go...
然后说已经午夜了 你得走了…
...because you don't want to start the new year with me if you can't finish it.
因为你不想开敔一佃 无法和我一起结束的新年
I'm gonna miss you...
我会想你的…
...you scientist guy.
你这科学小子
Hi, this is Dick Clark live in Times Square.
我们在时代广场实况报导
We're in a virtual snowstorm of confetti here in Times Square.
时代广场的五彩纸月 纷纷飘下
It gets bigger and better every year.
一年比一年盛大
Here you go, kids.
好了,孩子们
And then the peacock bit me. Ha, ha.
然后孑b雀就咬了我
Please kiss me at midnight.
请你在午夜时亲我
- You seen Sandy? - Ooh. I don't know how to tell you this...
一你有看到珊蒂吗? 一我不知道怎么说…
...but, uh, she's in Monica's bedroom getting it on with Max, that scientist geek.
她和麦克斯 在摩妮卡的卧房亲热
Oh, look at that. I did know how to tell you.
你看,我还是告诉你了
Hey, everybody, the ball is going.
嘿,各位,球要落下了
GROUP: What?
什么?
The ball is dropping.
球要落下了
CLARK : In 20 seconds, it'll be midnight.
再过二十秒就是午夜
And the moment of joy is upon us.
兴奋的时刻即将到来
Looks like that "no-date pact" thing worked out.
看来没有约会的约定奏效了
Everybody looks so happy. I hate that.
大家看起来都好开心 我讨厌这样
Not everybody is happy. Hey, Bobby.
不是每个人都开心 嘿,巴比
GROUP: One. Happy New Year!
一,新年快乐
You know, I just thought I'd throw this out there. I'm no math whiz...
这么说好了 我不是数字大师…
...but I do believe there are three girls and three guys right here.
但是这里有三对男女
Oh, I don't feel like kissing anyone tonight.
噢,我今晚谁都不想亲
I can't kiss anyone.
我谁都不能亲
So I'm kissing everyone?
所以我要亲每个人?
No, no, no. You can't kiss Ross. That's your brother.
不,你不能亲罗斯 他是你哥
Perfect. Perfect. So now everybody's getting kissed but me.
太好了,大家都能亲到 除了我
All right. Somebody kiss me.
好吧,谁来亲我?
Somebody kiss me. It's midnight. Somebody kiss me. It's midnight.
谁快来亲我,已经午夜了 快来亲我
All right. All right. All right.
好吧…
There.
亲了
I wanted this to work so much.
我真的希望能成功
I'm still in there, you know?
我还是很投入
Changing his diapers. Picking his fleas.
帮他换尿布、抓跳蚤
But he's just phoning it in.
但他却视为理所当然
It's just so hard to accept that something you love so much...
深爱某人…
...doesn't love you back, you know?
却得不到回报 好痛苦,懂吗?
I think that bitch cracked my tooth.
我想那贱人打断了我的牙齿