As Ross leaves for China, Chandler accidentally reveals his feelings for Rachel. Joey takes part in a fertility study. 罗斯离开中国,我不小心透露了他对瑞秋的感情。乔伊参加生育研究。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
ROSS: Here's little Ben nodding off.
这张是小班在打瞌睡
Aww, look at Aunt Monica's little boy.
摩妮卡姑姑的小宝贝哟!
- Look, he's got Ross' haircut. - Oh, let me see.
一他的发型跟罗斯一样耶 一给我看
Oh, God! Is he just the sweetest thing?
天啊! 他真是超可爱的
You must just want to kiss him all over.
让人想亲遍他全身
That would be nice.
这点子真不赖
- Pfft. - Pardon?
一什么? 一没事
Nothing. Just a little extra air in my mouth. Pfft.
我只是在吐气而已
Hey, Chan, can you help me out here? I promise I'll pay you back.
钱德,帮我付一下吧? 我再还你钱
Oh, yeah, right. Including the waffles last week...
好,加上上礼拜的松饼钱
...you now owe me...
你已经欠我…
...17 jillion dollars.
十七块的几百万倍
I will, really, I'll pay you back this time.
真的,我这次一定会还你
Where's the money coming from?
你的钱从哪儿来?
I'm helping out at the NYU Med School with some, uh, research.
我现在在纽约大学医学院 帮忙做研究
What kind of research?
什么研究?
Uh, just, you know, science.
就是科学研究嘛
Science.
科学
Yeah, I think I've heard of that.
喔,我好像听过
It's a fertility study.
是不孕症的研究
Joey...
乔伊,
Please tell me you're only donating your time.
请告诉我 你只捐献时间
Come on, you guys. It's not that big a deal.
拜托,又没什么大不了的
I just go down there every other day...
我只是每隔一天去那边…
...and make my contribution to the project.
做出一点贡献
Hey, but at the end of two weeks, I get $700!
两个礼拜就可以赚七百块耶!
Wow, you're gonna be making money hand over fist.
哇,你动几根手指就有钱赚了
Okay, we got the coleslaw. We got the buns.
沙拉跟面包都有了
We've got the ground-up flesh of formally cute cows and turkeys.
还有用可爱的牛跟火鸡做的新鲜绞肉
Men are here!
男人们来罗!
We make fire.
我们来升火
Cook meat.
烤肉
Then put out fire by peeing, no get invited back!
然复用尿把火浇熄 之后就再也不会被邀请了
Cute, cute.
好可爱喔
- Oh, Melanie called. She's gonna be late. - Oh, okay.
一梅兰妮打电话来说她会晚点到 一好
So how are things going with you two?
你们进展如何?
Is she becoming your special someone?
她快变成你的另一半了没?
I don't know. She's, uh... She's pretty great.
我也不知道 她还蛮不错的
Yeah? What does she think of your little science project?
她对你参加科学实验有意见吗?
You think I'm gonna tell a girl I like that I'm also seeing a cup?
你以为我会跟女伴说 我同时也在跟杯子约会吗?
The man's got a point.
这家伙说的有道理
Well, the tough thing is, she really wants to have sex with me.
问题是她真的很想跟我上床
Crazy bitch.
真是个疯女人
I still got a week left in the program, and according to the rules...
实验还有一个礼拜才结束 根据规定…
...if I want to get the money, I'm not allowed to conduct any personal experiments...
想拿钱,就不能私底下进行实验
...if you know what I mean. - Joey, we always know what you mean.
你们知道我的意思吧 乔伊,我们一直都懂你的意思
PHOEBE: Hey. ROSS: Hey.
一理 一埋
How long did you think this barbecue was gonna last?
你以为烤肉会烤多久?
I'm going to China.
我要去中国
Jeez, you say one thing and, eh...
天啊,才刚说一件事…
You're going to China?
你要去中国?
It's, uh, for the museum. Someone found a bone.
为了博物馆的事,有人发现化石
We want the bone, they don't want us to have it.
我们想要化石 可是他们不想给我们化石
So I'm going to try to persuade them... It's a whole big "bone" thing.
所以我要去那边说服他们 都是化石惹的祸
Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for, like, a week.
总之我要去一个礼拜
So, uh, if you wanna reach me, you can't. So here's my itinerary.
如果你要联络上我,那是不可能的 这是我的行程
Um...
- Here's a picture of me. - Oh, let me see.
一这是我的照月 一喔,我看看
Could you take it to Carol's now and then and show it to Ben so he doesn't forget me?
可以叫卡萝三不五时拿给小班看吗? 这样他才不会忘了我
- Yeah. - Hi, Ben.
〝嗨,小班,
I'm your father.
我是你爸爸〞
I am The Head! Pahh!
〝我是大头!〞
This barbecue's gonna be very fun.
这次的烤肉一定会很好玩
Is Rachel here? Um, I wanted to wish her a happy birthday before I left.
瑞秋在吗? 我想在离开前祝她生日快乐
- Oh, no, she's out having drinks with Carl. - Oh. Heh.
她跟卡尔出去喝点东西了
Hey, who's Carl?
卡尔是谁?
- The guy she met at the coffeehouse? - No.
一就是在咖啡厅碰到的一个男的 一不清楚
- See, there's this guy she met at... - The coffeehouse? Right.
一就是一个男的,在咖啡厅碰到的 一在咖啡厅碰到的?对
So you do know who he is. Heh.
你知道那个人是谁麻
I'm gonna go say goodbye to the guys.
好,我要去跟男生们道别
Hey, you know what? Tell them that bone story.
跟他们说化石的事情
- Hi. - Hey.
Hey.
- I have to go to China. - The country?
一我得去中国(亦指瓷器)一趟 一你是说那个国家吗?
No, this big pile of dishes in my Mom's breakfront.
错,是我妈橱柜上的那堆碗盘
Do you guys know who Carl is?
你知道卡尔是谁吗?
Let's see. Alvin, Simon, Theodore...
我想想 艾尔文、赛门、席尔多…
No.
不认识
- Well, Rachel's having drinks with him. - Oh, no!
瑞秋今晚跟他去喝酒
How can she, when she's never shown interest in you?
她怎么可以这样? 而且对你一点兴趣也没有
Forget about her.
忘了她吧
He's right, man. Please move on. Go to China. Eat Chinese food.
他说得对 你要忘了她,快点去中国吧 去吃些好吃的中国菜
Of course, there they just call it food.
当然中国人不会说 自己吃的是〝中国菜〞
Yeah? I guess. I don't know.
大概吧,我不知道
All right, just give her this for me, okay?
好吧,那就帮我 把这个交给她,好吗?
Listen, we're just looking out for you.
老兄,我们是为了你好
- I know. - We want you to be happy.
希望你能开心
And I may only have a couple beers in me, but I love you, man.
虽然我喝了点啤酒 可是我是爱你的喔
I'm still on my first.
我还在喝第一瓶
I just think you're nice.
我觉得你是个好人
Anyway, that's when me and my friends started this fruit-basket business.
我们是那时候闲始 经营水果篮生意的
We call ourselves "The Three Basketeers." Ha, ha.
我们称自己为 〝篮子三剑客〞
Like "The Three Musketeers," only with fruit.
就是〝三剑客〞加上水果
Oh!
Okay.
- How do you like your burgers? - No. Presents first, food later!
一你们的汉堡肉要多熟? 一不…先折礼物!食物等一等
Hold on there, tiger.
等一下,小老虎
How's it going? How you holding up?
你还好吧?还撑得下去吗?
Well, not so good.
不太好
She thinks tonight's the night we're gonna complete the transaction...
她以为我们今晚会… 进展到全垒打的地步
...if you know what I...
如果你知道…
And you do. Heh.
你知道的嘛
So, uh, have you ever thought about being there for her?
你有想过 就陪在她身边吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You know, just be there for her.
你知道 就是单纯的陪伴在她身边
Not following you.
我听不懂耶
Think about it.
好好想想吧
Okay, I'm guessing this is from...
我想这个是来自…
Well, thank you, Melanie.
梅兰妮,谢谢你
- Okay, this one right here is from me. - Okay.
一这个是我送的 好
Hmm. Ah, it's light.
很轻
It rattles. It's...
有沙沙声 是…
...Travel Scrabble. - Ha, ha, hey!
一拼字游戏随身包! 一嘿
Wow. Thank you.
谢谢
This one's from Joey.
这是乔伊送的
It feels like a book. I think it's a book. Feels like a book. And it's a book!
成觉像是书!应该是书 真的是一本书!
It's Dr. Seuss!
是《苏西博士》
That book got me through some tough times.
那本书伴我度过 许多艰困的日子
There is a little child inside this man.
这男人心中住着一个小孩
The doctors say if they remove it, he'll die.
医生说如果把孩子从他身体里拿走 他会死的
- Who's this from? - That's, uh, Ross'.
一这是谁送的? 一是罗斯送的
Ah.
Oh, my God.
天啊!
He remembered.
他还记得!
Remembered what?
记得什么?
It was, like, months ago.
是几个月前的事了
We were walking by this antique store, and I saw this pin in the window.
我们经过一家骨董店 我看到这枚胸针
I told him it was just like one my grandmother had when I was little.
我跟他说这枚胸针 跟我小时候奶奶的胸针很像
Aw! I can't believe he remembered!
真不敢相信 他竟然还记得!
Well, sure, but can you play it on a plane?
可是你能在飞机上玩那个吗?
Oh, it's so pretty.
好美喔!
- This must've cost him a fortune. - I can't believe he did this.
一定花了他很多钱 真是不敢相信
Ross? Remember when he fell in love with Carol...
你们记得上大学时 罗斯爱上卡萝…
...and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck?
买给她一个超贵的水晶鸭吗?
What did you just say?
你刚说什么?
Crystal duck.
水晶鸭
No, no, no.
不是、不是
The, um... The "love" part?
爱上卡萝的那段
Oh, my God.
我的天啊!
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不、不、不
That's good. Just keep rubbing your head.
很好,继续抓头啊
That'll turn back time.
这样就可以收回你说的话
This is unbelievable. I mean, this is unbelievable.
这真是太难以置信了
I know. This is really, really huge.
是啊 这真是超级大条的事情
No, it's not. It's small, it's tiny, it's petite, it's wee.
不,这是小事 微不足道的超级小事
Uh-uh. I don't think any of our lives will ever be the same ever again.
我们的生活从此面临巨大转变
Is there a mute button on this woman?
想办法让这女人闭嘴好吗?
I think this is so great! I mean, you and Ross!
我觉得这样很棒 你跟罗斯在一起很棒!
- Did you have any idea? - No, none.
一你之前知道吗? 一不知道!
My first night in the city, he mentioned asking me out...
我到纽约的第一个晚上 他说过要约我出去…
...but nothing ever happened, so I just...
可是一直都没有发生 所以我以为…
What else did he say? Does he want to go out with me?
他还说了什么? 他有说想跟我约会吗?
Given that he's desperately in love with you...
他既然那么爱你…
...he wouldn't mind getting a cup of coffee or something.
应该不介意跟你喝杯咖啡吧
Ross?
罗斯?
All this time?
他一直都喜欢我?
- I've gotta talk to him. - He's in China!
我得去找他谈谈 一他人在中国(亦指瓷器)啊!
The country.
他指的是国家喔
Wait, his flight doesn't leave for 45 minutes.
等等 他的班机四十五分钟后才起飞
What about the time difference? From here to the airport?
一那时差呢? 一从这儿到机场的时差?
Yes!
没错
- You're never gonna make it! - I've got to try.
一你赶不及的! 一我总得试试
What are you gonna say to him?
瑞秋,你要对他说什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
CHANDLER: Maybe you shouldn't go.
那你就不该去
Right, because if you're gonna break his heart, that can wait.
对,如果你是去伤他的心 那就不用急于一时
Yeah, but if it's good news, tell him now.
对,但如果是好消息 那就马上去告诉他
Maybe I'll know when I see him.
搞不好等我看到他就会知道
Here, look. All right, does this help?
好吧,这样有帮助吗?
No.
没有,
All I know is, I cannot wait a week. This is just too big.
我只知道我等不了一个礼拜 这件事太让人震撼了
I've just got to talk to him. I've got...
我得跟他谈谈
- I'll see you later. - I love you!
-待会儿见了 -瑞秋,我爱你!
Deal with me first!
先跟我谈啊!
All right.
好
Ross! Ross.
罗斯
Excuse me, pardon me.
罗斯!不好意思、借过
- Hi. Your boarding pass? - Hi.
您的登机证呢?
No, I need to talk to my friend.
我没有登机证 我只是有事得跟我朋友谈谈
Sorry, you're not allowed on the jetway unless you have a boarding pass.
抱歉,没有登机证就无法进去
He just went on. He's right there, in the blue jacket! Can I just...?
我知道,他刚进去,就在那里 穿蓝色外套的那个!我可以…
I'm sorry. Federal regulations!
抱歉,这是联邦法律规定!
All right, um, then could you please just give him a message for me?
好,那你可以帮我传话吗?
Please? This is very important.
拜托,我有重要的事跟他说
All right. What's the message?
好吧,你想说什么?
Uh... I don't know.
我不知道
Excuse me! Sir! Excuse me! Sir?
不好意思,先生、先生?
- I have a message for you. - What?
有人请我传话给你
It's from Rachel. She loved the present. She'll see you when you get back.
瑞秋说她很喜欢你送的礼物 她会等你回来
What?
什么?
Toby, I don't know what she's talking about.
托碧,我不知道她在说什么
There's no Rachel!
没有瑞秋这个女人
Don't give me that deep freeze!
不要跟我冷战
Oh, Joey, Joey, Joey!
噢,乔伊、乔伊、乔伊!
I think I blacked out there for a minute.
我想我冈J失去了知觉
It was nothing.
这不算什么啦
Well, now we gotta find something fun for you!
现在换你享受罗
Ahh, you know what?
等等
Forget about me. Let's, uh... Let's give you another turn.
别管我了 你再来一次吧
Me, again?
我再一次?
Sure. Why not?
有何不可?
Boy! Somebody's gonna get a big fruit basket tomorrow!
哇,有人明天 会拿到一个超大的水果篮!
I gotta tell you, you are nothing like I thought you would be.
我得说,乔伊 你跟我想像中的完全不一样
How do you mean?
什么意思?
I just had you pegged as one of those guys who are always, "Me, me, me!"
我以为你是 凡事只想到自己的男人
- Ha, ha. - But you...
可是你竟然这么替别人着想
...you're a giver.
可是你竟然这么替别人着想
You're, like, the most generous man I ever met.
你是我趣过最大方体贴的男人
I mean, you're practically a woman.
你根本就是个女人
So, uh, Rach, do you want to save this wrapping paper?
喘秋,你要把包装纸留起来吗?
It's only a little torn.
只有点破,
Are you gonna go for it with Ross, or should I throw it out?
你想跟罗斯在一起吗? 还是我该把这东西给丢了?
I don't know.
我不知道、我不知道
Thought about it all of the way there...
我去的时候一直在想…
...and I thought about it all the way back and, uh...
回来的时候也一直想…
You know, it's Ross!
竟然是罗斯!
You know what I mean? It's Ross.
你们知道我的意思吗? 我跟罗斯耶
- Sure! - Sure.
一是啊! 一是啊
I don't know. This is just my initial gut feeling...
我不知道 我的直觉告诉我…
...but I'm thinking...
我想,
...it'd be really great.
这样应该会很棒
Oh, my God, me too! Oh, we'd be like friends-in-law!
天啊,我也这样觉得耶! 我们会变成朋友兼亲家!
The best part is you already know everything about him.
最棒的是 你对他已经很了解
It's like starting on the 15th date.
威觉就像第十五次约会
But it would be like starting on the 15th date.
对啊,一开始就像 已经约会十五次了一样
Another good point.
说的好
No, I mean...
我的意思...
At the 15th date, you're already in a "relationship-y" place.
通常约会到第十五次 双方就应该… 已经在交往
You're committed.
确定要在一起了
Huh.
What happens if it doesn't work out?
如果事情不成怎么办?
- Why isn't it working out? - I don't know, sometimes it doesn't.
一为什么会不成? 一不知道,有时候就是会这样
Is he not cute enough for you? Does he not make enough money?
他不够师吗? 还是赚的钱不够多?
- No, I'm just... - Maybe there's someone else.
一不是啦,我只是… 一也许她有别的对象
Is there? Is there someone else?
是吗?你还有别的对象吗?
- No, there is no one else. - Then why the hell...
一没有啊,没有别人 -那你干嘛甩掉我哥?
...are you dumping my brother? - Wha...?
一没有啊,没有别人 -那你干嘛甩掉我哥?
- Hey, big... - Shh!
嘿,大…
Spender.
慈善家
She's still asleep.
她还在睡觉
- So how'd it go? - It was amazing.
一结果怎样? 一太神奇了
You know how you think you're great in bed?
你知道那种自认很行的感觉吗?
The fact you'd even ask shows how little you know me.
你会问我那种问题 就代表你根本不了解我
Well, it's like, last night I couldn't do the thing...
昨晚我没办法表现 拿手的技巧
...that usually makes me great.
昨晚我没办法表现 拿手的技巧
So I had to do all this other stuff.
所以我只好想别的办法
And the response I got! Man, oh, man.
结果我得到的回应超赞的! 老兄,不是我想自夸!
It was like a ticker-tape parade!
好像去参加碎纸花游行一样开心
Yes I know. As it happens, my room is very close to the parade route.
我知道,我房间 离游行路线非常非常近
It was amazing, and not just for her. Uh-uh. For me too.
那种成觉真的很棒,不只是她 我也觉得超赞的
It's like, all of a sudden, I'm blind...
那种感觉就像是 我突然间看不见了…
...but all my other senses are heightened.
可是其他的成官却都变敏锐
You know? It's like, I was able to appreciate it...
我好像可以体会到…
...on another level.
另一种层次的喜悦
I didn't know you had another level.
我不知道你还有层次可官
I know. Neither did I!
对啊,我之前也不知道!
- Hey, great skirts! Birthday present? - Yeah.
哇,这件裙子真漂亮 是你的生日礼物吗?
- From who? - From you.
一谁送的? 一你送的
I exchanged the blouse you got me.
我把你送的衬衫拿去换了
Well, it's the thought.
心意最重要
Doesn't Ross' flight get in in a couple hours?
罗斯的班机不是快到了吗?
At gate 27B?
我记得是在登机门二十七B
Uh, yeah.
对,
Monica, you know, I've been thinking about it.
摩妮卡,我想了很久
I've decided this Ross thing is not a good idea.
我觉得我不该跟罗斯在一起
- Why? - Because I feel...
为什么? 因为我会觉得
...like I wouldn't just be going out with him.
我不只是在跟他交往
I would be going out with all of you.
你们大家都会变成我约会的对象
- Ugh, there'd be all this pressure and... - No pressure, no pressure!
我会有压力… 没有压力、没有压力的!
Nothing has even happened yet and you're already so...
摩妮卡,我们八字都还没一撇 你就已经这么…
I'm not "so."
我哪有!
I was a teensy bit weird at first...
好吧 一开始我是觉得有点怪…
...but I'll be good. I promise.
可是我发誓不会给你们压力
Who is it?
是谁?
CARL: It's me, Carl.
是我,卡尔
Come on up.
上来吧
Behind my brother's back?
你背着我哥偷吃?
Is the kind of crazy thing you won't be hearing from me.
像这种话 我绝不可能会对你说的
- Seven hundred bucks. - All right, you did it.
一七百块! 一太棒了!你办到了!
Do we have any fruit?
家里有水果吗?
Man, hell of a two weeks, huh?
真是可怕的两个礼拜
You know what, though? I really feel I learned something.
你知道吗? 我觉得我从中学到很多
So you'll stick with this "it's all for her" thing?
你还要继续 〝凡事以她为主〞吗?
What, are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
When a blind man gets his sight back, does he walk around like this?
一个盲人恢复视觉之后 还会这样走路吗?
I'm just saying, if I see one more picture of Ed Begley Jr...
我只是说 如果再让我看到…
...in that stupid electric car...
艾德贝格利在电动车里的照月 我就会自杀!
...I'm gonna shoot myself!
艾德贝格利在电动车里的照月 我就会自杀!
Don't get me wrong. I'm not against environmental issues, per se...
我并不是反对环保…
...it's just that guy!
我只是讨厌那个家伙!
I can't believe you'd rather go out with him than me.
没想到你竟然宁愿跟他出去 而不是我
Excuse me, please. I'm trying to have a date here.
抱歉,我正在约会耶
Fine, just stop thinking about me.
好,那就停止想我啊
Can't do it, can you?
做不到是吧?
So I'm thinking about you. So what?
我是在想你,那又怎样?
I don't get it. What do you see in this guy anyway?
我不懂 这个男人到底哪里好?
Well, he seems to be a very nice guy.
他似乎是一个好人
I mean, come on, buddy! Get a real car!
拜托! 你好歹也买部真正的车吧!
Rachel, come on. Give us a chance.
瑞秋, 给我们一佃机会吧
- Ross, it's too hard. - No, no.
一罗斯,这对我来说太难了 一不…
Because it'll get weird for everyone else?
为什么?因为大家会觉得很怪吗?
Who cares about them? This is about us.
这是我们两人的事
I've been in love with you since the ninth grade.
我从国三就开始喜欢你了
- You're, like, my best friend. - I know.
罗斯,你算是我最好的朋友
- If we broke up, and I lost you... - Whoa.
如果我们分手、而我失去你的话…
Why do you think we'll break up?
你为什么会这么想?
Have you been involved with someone where you haven't broken up?
你有谈过没分手的恋爱吗?
No.
没有
But it only has to happen once.
可是这种事只需要发生一次
You and I know we are perfect for each other.
我们都知道我们是天生一对
Right?
对不对?
So the only question is: Are you attracted to me?
所以唯一的问题是 你喜欢我吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, I've never looked at you that way before.
我从来没把你看成恋爱对象
Well start looking.
那就从现在开始吧
Wow.
哇
Exactly!
没错!
And you just know I'm gonna be the guy...
这个白痴会害我…
...caught behind this hammerhead in traffic!
塞在车阵中的!
- Right. - Heh.
对!
You're right.
你说的对
- You know what? - What?
你知道吗?
I forgot, I'm supposed to pick up a friend at the airport.
我刚想到我得去机场接朋友
I am so sorry. I'm so...
我很抱歉!
If you want to stay and finish your drinks, please do.
如果你想 留在这袒把这喝完,请自便
I'm sorry, I gotta go. I'm sorry.
抱歉,我得走了,抱歉
But...
可是…
Excuse me! Pardon me! Excuse me.
抱歉!借过!
I'm sorry. Ha, ha.
抱歉
Toby, for God's sake, will you let it go?
托碧,拜托 你别这样好吗?
There's no Rachel!
根本没有瑞秋这个女人!
- Oh, hey. I got that. - Oh.
嘿!我来拿
- Thanks, sweetie. - No problem.
一谢谢,甜心 一不客气
I cannot wait for you to meet my friends.
我等不及要把你介绍给朋友们
Really? You don't think they'll judge and ridicule me?
是吗?你觉得 他们不会批判、挖苦我吗?
No, they will. I just, uh...
他们会,可是我…
- Can't wait. Heh. - Can't wait.
就是等不及!
Come on, they're gonna love you.
得了,他们一定会喜欢你的